Tuesday, November 23

Back from Irvine!

The weekend wasn't good. It was, in fact, very bad. But I'll share a few highlights and the up moments. 

For Subway, please take a left. For Subway, please take a right.

Beautiful scenery between Arizona and California.

Completely kidding. It's awful.
Anteaters are the mascot of Irvine. They're... scary.

Apparently, this is a rather famous restaurant in California.

It's basically a tea/restaurant places that's always hopping. Excellent service.

Great atmosphere too.

This is what I got. Honey Black Tea with Boba. Yum!

My tea with all the bags of tea that the restaurant sold.

I didn't know that they made ice cream out of this!
 How do you like road trips? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh your Subway sign sighting cracked me up! And that boba tea sounds delish! Hope your week brightens up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I wish I had some pearl milk tea now!!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bubble tea is making me hungryy and crave for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!