Thursday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving!

 My family's never really celebrated this holiday, but I'm going to go home and visit them in the evening. I think I'll go to dinner with them too.


I haven't really decided if I want to brave the craziness tomorrow, (on Black Friday) or not, but I think I might. I've been wanting a new camera. 


I'm planning on hosting a friendsgiving this Saturday too. I've got so much cleaning and preparation for that. Ah!

I want to remind myself to be healthy. Here are a few tips I picked up from around the web. You can party-proof your diet. Or you can, you know, binge eat. But really, with Christmas events... you should really look into some tips.

3 comments:

  1. Hello...just saw your blog link and wanted to say HI....hope you had a great Turkey Day and braved the crowds:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving!
    GREAT article there about party proffing your diet... i need that!
    if you do go out on black friday... good luck!
    xxxx
    http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!