Saturday, December 18

Hairy Irony

A fun bun.


So, I don't really do anything with my hair. 

Until about a year ago, I didn't even condition it. 

Sometimes, I find it ironic that people say they don't do much with their hair. Just the usual shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, refiner, anti-fritz spray, gel. 

I don't know what most of those things are. ...Or if they exist. 

But my hair's lackluster now. It's boring. It's straight and limp and like chow mein but not delicious. 


Anyone know of any good hair blogs? People who style their hair a lot? Or talk hair cuts? I would love some recommendations.

4 comments:

  1. hm, i'm not big on hair either. i just get it cut in layers and have a side-swoop bang. i know Pursebuzz had a few good hair tutorials back in the day.

    and happy (belated) birthday!! :)

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm hating my hair as of late, so I feel your pain. I love this site: http://www.haironthebrain.com/

    and Kayla did an awesome tutorial about beachy waves on her blog Sidewalk Ready here: http://vimeo.com/17935437

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never really done anything to my hair except wash and condition it. but just last year I discovered curling the bottom layers of my hair by just twirling it around the outside of the curling iron (or you can use a clampless iron) will give it nice waves that adds volume to your hair. you can youtube tutorials to see how it's done! hehe. oh, don't forget to get heat tamer spray! ($5 at Target)

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, just like you, i don't do much with my hair...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!