Tuesday, December 28

I said I wanted practical, but!

Spiked Pumps
A girl needs to dream! These babies are definitely a part of my dream. 

They're badass in every way imaginable. Except for, well, those spikes are rubber.  Why would you create these shoes if they weren't meant to kick things? On the other hand, I'm sure there would be lawsuits galore from people who were injured by these shoes, both as the abuser and the abused.  Lady Gaga should adopt these to make them 1) more punk and 2) more dangerous. 


It's no surprise that the next pair of shoes I desire have been largely popularized by that very pop star. 


noritakatatehana


I just really, really, really want to try these. And these lucky ladies from Stylelist got the opportunity to do so. Check this video out. It's no easy task walking in these. I'm really interested in the physics of weight distribution. with these shoes.. maybe ballerinas would have better luck.

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. the spiked heels are gorgeous! i would never be able to walk in them, though. haha!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, by the way, my turtle is about the size of a regular coffee table coaster. :) how big was yours? i read online that red eared sliders are supposed to get to the size of dinner plates!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally wear those spiked heels.
    Thieves, beware. I'll cut yo' ass.
    xoxo.
    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Gaga shoes are terrifying! My ankles ache just watching those ladies try to walk around in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... lady killers literally.. lol the first one looks like it could be in a edward scissorhands movie :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!