Thursday, December 23

"Let's get some shoes."

Does anyone remember that video that was really popular in middle school? 

This is going to be about shoes. 

Don't worry. None of these are my shoes.

Let's see the stats.
29 pairs of shoes, including 1 pair of boots, 1 pair of sneakers, 3 pairs of converse-like shoes, 5 pairs of flats, 4 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of wedges and 10 pairs of heels. I know that doesn't add up, but I also have strange things like dancing shoes, even though I have never danced in my life.

What stands out though? Ah, those heels. I have to admit that I like heels, but practical heels. I won't buy 5 inch heels that I can't stand in for more than a few hours. On the other hand, I don't really want to buy 2 inch heels either. My standards are above 3 inches, but comfortable. 


That's really the goal with any shoe isn't it? Comfort?

2 comments:

  1. wow! you have 29 pairs of shoes? that is so cool!

    and i TOTALLY remember the youtube video, "shoes". i still watch it every once in a while. it is hilarious! have you seen "muffins"? it's by the same guy and is also super funny! :)

    happy holidays!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that video. "Let Me Borrow That Top" is also by the same guy. I don't know how you do it, though. My feet tend to protest at even the slightest mention of heels, usually

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!