Tuesday, January 3

Happy New Year!

I really can't believe it's been a year already. But then again, do I ever?


 I wanna do a quick roundup of my favorite posts from each month.

In January, I found a recipe for honey baked salmon that I've been using ever since.
In February, I shared my love of Big Bang Theory and Sheldon's style of dress.
In March, I started documenting my journey of raising a virtual child (you can find all the posts here).
In April, I went to an Arizona Blogger Meetup.
In May, I did a style inspiration challenge.
In June, I started a new blog feature called My Life is Average Mondays.
In July, we had a HUGE haboob.
In August, I admitted I'm self-conscious about what I write.
In September, I tried to write down what I learned during the summer and took a vacation to LA.
In October, I posted about getting a new planner.
In November, I had my one year blogoversary.
In December, I started vlogging!



I always try to think about what I did during the year... and if these posts are any indication, quite a bit!

26 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, lovely blog, we could follow each other on fb, google and bloglovin if you want to !<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found you around March - I clearly remember the series of posts about the virtual child. I thought it was so interesting! Happy New Year Aki! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March? No way! I thought it was in September or something.

      Delete
  3. all those posts sound great! :) seems like 2011 was a nice year! well, let's hope that 2012 brings more and more excitement into your life and into your blog! :) can't wait to follow everything! :)
    happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog love, Happy New Year and hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Very interesting about the virtual child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you do more vlogging. I think it's the best Aki! You two were funny.

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely have a few more planned!

      Delete
  7. I'm loving your month-to-month recap. It looks like you had a great year! Cheers to 2012!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recap!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I just recently started watching Big Bang Theory ~ it's hilarious!!! I can't believe I've been missing out!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot....

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  11. That honey glazed salmon sounds soooo delicious!!!

    and I'm super jealous that you got to do a blog meet up. There are so many people that I would love to meet from the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice recap :))) i'll try the salmon recipe soon

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you too! You've totally done a lot this past year. Here's to a good one!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too. I'm putting you on my blogroll.

      Delete
  14. Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to cook more, so I'm looking forward to trying out this salmon recipe of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, Superb recap of 2011.
    I cudnt hav remember all of mine. U are amazing and so good at this!!!
    Hope this year's gonna even better than last!!! :)
    ALL MY BEST WISHES TO U

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh btw. i wud wear them with and without the dr martens. :) miss out on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you!

    vonnie <3
    ohsovonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year!

    The Philosophy set is actually the 500 points Sephora Beauty Insider perk. If you have enough points saved up (i.e. spent too much $$ at Sephora already), then maybe you can get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year 2012. happy blogging too. so much story to share..interesting and funny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!