Thursday, January 6

Shopping by yourself!

It can be the most productive sometimes. No one to distract you or make you look at things you don't want to.

Remember my boots from this post?

Well, I selected it from the following choices:
Mossimo Supply Co. Kaden Tall Buckle Boots - Black


Xhilaration Karassa Slouchy Heeled Boots - Cognac


Merona Kaiden Cuffed Boots - Brown

I think I made the right choice (the middle one!). Even though I saw all these shoes in the store, I ordered from online so that it was the right size. This was the first time I've brought clothing online! I'm so glad my search is over. I've been looking for brown riding boots and black combat boots for what seems like ages. Something to tuck my jeans into!

I can't tell if the spots on this picture come from my screen, the mirror, or the floor. ...Focus on the boots!



What boots do you own? Sometimes I can't believe I only own two pairs of boots... but when you take into consideration the fact that the temperature here is above 100 degrees more than half the year, it makes sense.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I only own 3 pairs of boots. I wanna buy more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucking jeans into boots is probably one of my favorite things to do. It creates a nice, slim line. I feel like it makes me look taller since I'm such a damn midget. (I'm 5'1" -- There is no hope of modeling for me.)

    Shopping by yourself can be very liberating. Nobody can tell you to save your money. That's probably the best part. I prefer to spendspendspend.

    xoxo.
    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy shopping by myself because I can try things at my leisure and go where I want when I want. However, I do like going with my big sis because she has fantastic taste - but she also takes foreevvverrrr....

    Great boots - Target has really been impressing me with their footwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking time to visit my blog! I appreciate the feedback! I spend mu whole winter break making it look much more "crisp"! come back when you have time!

    Xo
    Hayley
    http://www.theweekendfile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots!!! To be honest, I've always wanted to try wearing those kind of footwear... but the thing is... it'll be uncomfortable since it's so hot in the Philippines especially here in Manila.
    If ever we go back to US again, I'll surely buy boots for me to wear there. ^_^ ♥ ♫
    Nice boots BTW. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely let me know what you think :D I really love your blog by the way (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love these boots! I really like the color too. I had three pairs of boots that I would wear regularly, buttttt the fake leather peeled on one pair :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!