Thursday, January 20

Thank you! Thank you!

I haven't had the time to write up this post, but recently, I received not one, but two blogger awards! I'm really amazed that when people think of these awards, they can think of me and my little blog!

First, I'd like to say thank you to Gingersnaps from Pretty Little Thing for passing on the One Lovely Blog Award!

There are a few rules that accompany accepting this award....
  • Accept and thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Post it in your blog including the name and the link of the blogger.
  • Pass the lovely award to other bloggers that you've met along the way.
  • Lastly, inform them that they have chosen for this award.
I'd love to pass this award to Mugdha from A Vigilant Muse and Arudhi from A box of kitchen. Mugdha is a real life friend of mine and honestly, my inspiration for this blog as well as its content.  As for Arudhi... I cook so many things from her blog because her recipes are delicious and easy!

Secondly, I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Nicole at ♥Twisted Thoughts♥
But these awards won't continue without rules!

  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. 
  • Share 7 things about yourself. 
  • Award to recently discovered bloggers. 
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.   
Let's see... Seven Things about me... These are going to be very silly!
1. I am scared of birds and fish. I don't know when it happened, but I can't stand either.
2. I collect turtles. Not sure when this started, but I have turtle watches, stuffed animals, bracelets, snowglobes... some pretty strange things.
3. I used to be very interested in anime. 
4. I occasionally watch Asian dramas, specifically, Chinese/Taiwanese/HK ones. If anyone knows of something good, please recommend it to me! When I watch these things, I pretend like I'm learning.
5. I can never finish anything... especially television shows, sewing projects, home improvement projects, stories and sometimes books. 
6. My interests change every three weeks. I get obsessed with things really quickly and it slowly fades out. 
7. I don't like sharing my opinions; I'm not outspoken but I'm not shy. I stay away from talking about serious things.

I'd like to pass this award on to Amy from VeryAimee and Kileen from  cute and little. Amy is a real life fashion icon. She's the girl who always thinks about what she's wearing! Kileen's sense of style is so similar to mine; she always inspires me with new ways to wear things.



6 comments:

  1. congrats on your awards!! i have the same problem with finishing things too! my boyfriend has the opposite problem -- he gets obsessed with something and finishes it immediately. i guess we balance each other out (?).

    and thank you for passing on the Stylish Blogger award to me! can't wait to write up my end!

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you're welcome! it's never too late to watch a few more animes, I haven't seen anything new lately, time is cruel, but I would love to! plus, turtle things are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I'll have to think about it before I do it myself, haha...

    Ahhh, fish freak me out, and lately I've started to get creeped out by certain birds too! I have no problem eating either, on the other hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aki! Thanks for passing me the award! Going to pass it to the next bloggers :)And by the way, I loved watching many many Asian dramas before and I remember how I often lacked of sleep because of that, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like my fiance. He will get up and leave 20 minutes before the end of a movie because he doesn't feel like finishing it. He hates watching things to the end. I don't understand it!!!! Now, I make him stay. I will literally sit on him to keep him from leaving the couch. (He's, like, twice as big as me, though, so it doesn't do a whole lot.)

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome:)

    Me too, I have watched many asian dramas. My addictions before. It made me cry. One of my favorite is Memories in Bali.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!