Tuesday, February 1

Four Poster Beds

I've always thought that these were beautiful. It's one of those things that I've always wanted. I rarely see four-poster beds in real life, but they're really common in movies. I associate them with Princesses and it is one of the biggest reasons I want to go to Hogwarts.

It's so incredibly majestic!  


Sheila Bridges
Unfortunately, that's so far out of my price range it isn't funny. What is in my price range? IKEA!


IKEA
IKEA
I do like the second one, but it's just not as awesome. All that being said, I don't think I'll be looking to replace my bed anytime soon; the frame is new and the mattress is new. The headboard I picked up at a garage sale for 5 dollars!

3 comments:

  1. I'm planning to get one of those beds for my apartment this summer! I'm so excited (:

    I received one of the Skinfood items as a gift and the rest were from eBay (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love four post beds too! when i was little, i always wanted a four post bed with a mosquito net or some sort of fabric hanging from the top. haha! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four-posters are in my top ten structural reasons to attend Hogwarts also! Basically, anything with a canopy though, and I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!