Tuesday, February 15

Hey, I do nail art too!

It started over the summer. I paid a Chinese woman thirty US dollars for a mani-pedi. 

Never again. 

I looked at her work, scoffed and said "I can do that."

I've never looked back. 

I like to do a lot of different designs. I'm not actually very good at drawing on my nails so my designs usually turn out to be geometric. 

In today's case, we have black and nude abstract art. Sorry for the blurry pictures, I'm still learning about my camera. If anyone has any tips on nail art photos, please let me know!





I'm not the neatest or most creative... but I have fun. I used ELF Desert Haze, an ELF black and an Art Club striper brush. I would like to point out though, ELF nail polish sucks, even for the price it is. 

Do you ever do nail art? Where do you get your inspiration?  

9 comments:

  1. I love doing nail art! I admit, I'm not fantastic or as skilled as many people, but it's just a fun way to relax. It's also super rewarding feeling like you created something pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well done! I am really bad at nail art, so kudos! <3 and I love your design :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look so good! i've never seen that design before, but you've definitely inspired me. :)

    i do nail art all the time. i totally agree with the fact that getting your nails done is the biggest money waster ever. for inspiration, i usually look to youtube!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I just did the sweetest wispy black and white line design on red and it turned out all awesome until I realized there was no way I could do it on my right hand. But it turned out okay, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :))

    beautiful varnishes
    I invite you to my blog
    You follow?
    + follow me back:>?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. I wish my hands were steady enough! x hivennn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, nicely done. this looks professional to me!

    http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully done! More designs please.. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!