Thursday, February 10

Masks are made for hiding.

After coming home from a long day of school the other day, I was ready to take a nap. 

But I realized I should probably stick something in the laundry before I did. So I spent half an hour sorting out laundry and getting that started. 

And then I realized I should do something for myself--like put on a face mask! I got a ton from China and I haven't used very many at all.

Does that ever happen to you? You start out trying to do one thing but end up doing other things? It's like that book, if you give a mouse a cookie...  


Sorry about quality, taken with old camera.




Face masks are supposed to be used consistently and I don't do that. So take my opinion for what it's worth. This mask claimed to have whitening effects as well as moisturizing effects but I didn't notice any whitening effects with this (I never do). On the other hand, it did make my face moisturized afterward. In the winter, that's all you can really ask for, I suppose.

For the record, I have no idea what brand this is or where you can get it. Try China? 

What face masks do you use? What would you recommend? Are they effective?

6 comments:

  1. Ummm ... hello, multitasking!!! I am constantly doing one thing, which leads to me realizing that I should/could be doing another thing, which leads to me doing that other thing in addition to doing the first thing, and then the cycle starts all over with a third thing ...
    No wonder my life is so busy.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm never consistent either! and i usually use masks that are given to me, free trials, samples, etc...but would really like to know a good one, if you ever come across one!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a stock of choko masks Aki but I don't use them. I'm too lazy. Maybe one of this week hihi. I heard a lot of good feedbacks from my friends using aloe mask like what you have in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm i hardly use face masks, but they are tons of them in beauty shops here, all sound really attractive.

    i guess i am just too lazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been meaning to try the asian face masks! let me know if you find some good ones. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute post!!
    love this style
    congratulations!!!=P
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!