Tuesday, February 8

A New Jacket, Part 2

I really need to stop being so ADD with my entries. I can't keep my focus very long, especially when it comes to this blog!

I mentioned that I wanted a jacket. I looked for jackets. And then I found something Sherlock Holmes related. Then I stopped looking. 


Did I find a jacket?


Nope. 

Luckily, the other day at H&M I saw something I liked. 

H&M
I don't think this was the exact color I saw. The one I tried on was more camel colored.  I really want to be a part of the camel trend! If I see it again, I'll buy it.

9 comments:

  1. oh this is a very beautiful jacket :3 and i sure hope you'll find the one you like :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to resist sweaters like that! I hope you'll find the right jacket in time. Sometimes when you're looking for a certain thing, it can be weirdly difficult to find it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck finding your jacket.....it's so frustrating knowing EXACTLY what you want and not being able to find it! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sweater looks so cozy. i hope you find the jacket you're looking for!

    http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :**
    H&M<333

    I invite you to my blog:)
    follow you? follow me,>?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for commenting on my weight loss post! Please feel free to email me or to hit me up on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one! I spotted Claudia Schiffer wearing it with a tiny belt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!