Saturday, February 12

Pastaaaa.



Does anyone watch Hetalia Axis Powers? I think that's what it's called... The show with anthropomorphic countries? I don't really watch it, but I do remember seeing the first episode when Italy said "Paaastaaaa!" That's where the title of this post comes from. See? It wasn't just a silly story.

This is bow-tie pasta (store-brought, just boil brand) with Italian sausage and mushrooms in premade sauce. It was amazing. Really... the perfect blend of things I have to cook and things I buy already made. It was a really hearty meal. The Italian sausage gave it a kick too.

I boiled water and pasta as I cut up mushrooms and sausage. Then I combined marinara sauce with the pasta, gave the mushrooms and sausage a quick once over with garlic and added that as well. 

Such a quick and easy dinner!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh yum! I think pasta dishes are so easy to make and sooo good. I use premade jarred pasta sauce too but I always add bay leaf, oregano, garlic powder, parsley, and pepper to my sauces. Simmer it for about 45 minutes and it tastes like home made. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm looks good. before i stopped eating meat i loved italian sausage...so good.

    http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok its midnight & i'm hungry now! pasta is my fave. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy! I am actually trying to make mac and cheese right now hhaa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!