Saturday, March 12

Innovation!

This outfit is from Thanksgiving. I know. I know. 





 Hairbow: from China (.30)
"Dress": Unknown (Old)
Sweater: Sonoma Lifestyle (Old)
Belt: Forever21 (came with another shirt)

Essentially, for this outfit, I made a long skirt into a short strapless dress. Since it was a bit revealing, I threw a sweater over it. I thought the gold made it really appropriate for a party occasion. My hair's a bit messy, but I guess that's static electricity for ya.


Do you ever change the recommended use for your clothes?

7 comments:

  1. This dress is really cute!
    Nice blog!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wore the skirt as a dress. I love transforming pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress!

    ^___^

    And love your baby doll curls<3



    XOXO

    Miss. P

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty dress. love the details. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty dress, love the bit of gold glitter on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute i love your dress the gold on the black is so pretty!!

    oh no they weren't shortribs.. i had the steak and the hubs had lambchops :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I think that's a great way to get more mileage out of your clothes and I should really try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!