Saturday, March 19

More awards?

I can't believe it! I got a Stylish Blogger Award from Lady Cardigan. 



But it seems like the rules have changed. 


To accept the award, you must follow these rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
 
Let's see, seven more things about myself eh?  


1. I have one brother.
2. I have two parents.
3. The tripod that my dad gave me has three legs. I was borrowing a shaky tripod from a friend until I realized that a few of my friends asked their parents for a tripod and they had them. Although I had doubts about my parents, my friend said, "They're Asian parents, they have to have a tripod." And... Mine did.
4. Although I was born in Michigan, the only grade I attended there was the fourth grade. I moved around a lot when I was young. 
5. Specifically, I've moved five times. Once to China for a few years, once back to the US, once to New York, once back to Michigan, and the last one was when I was in the fifth grade, when I moved to Arizona. I've been here since. 
6. One of my good friends from high school has a dad... who has six toes. 
7. On my blog, 7% Solution, I post Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays... sometime during 9 am.


If you remember, I first posted about this award here. I'd like to pass it on to 


Cryskay
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt 
SewPetiteGal
Babydoll Vanity Box 
Roofresh 
sparklefarkle
think{pretty}thoughts
a pretty penny
Confessions of a Cal Center Gal
Respect the Shoes
lorispeak
Monochroma.Chic
lovefemme
MizzSandyChau
JezMACmania




In addition to the Stylish Blogger Award, I got the Versatile Blog Award from Jennifer. 


A few rules accompany this one too. Seriously, choosing 15 bloggers? That's what makes my posts so late!
  • Thank the person who gave you back the award and link back to them in your post.
  • Tell us seven things about yourself
  • Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award (:
Okay, seven more things, let's go.


1. I like making lists a little, but this is getting ridiculous.
2. I have to go to class and I wonder if I'm going to be late.
3. I suppose I could stop writing, but I'm stubborn like that.
4. We had a test in my accounting class last time.
5. I wonder how I did. I don't have test anxiety, but I have grade-checking anxiety.
6. OMFG. I got an A. This is the first time I've received an A on an accounting exam since three years ago.
7. This reminds me that I also got a good mark on my psychology paper. I live alone... so I will stick that to my fridge. Why not, right?


I pick the following people for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Chloe's Beauty Corner
En Bouton
Girl of a Thousand Faces
keepcalm.carryon.
Pop Champagne
Simply Cindi
A Vigilant Muse
that much further west.
Rainy Days and Lattes
mookxi
The CP
Glam Kitten's Litter Box
Twisted Thoughts
Adorably Delicious LP 
Pretty Things Blog

23 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank YOU so much!!! I will be sure to pass this along--I will also be including this award in my next friday vlog. You made my day!

    Thanks!
    xoxo
    keepcalm.carryon (www.allymullin.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for passing along the stylish blogger award to me!! That is too sweet!

    I hope you had a great time in Flagstaff last weekend!

    ❤ Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl you're a sweetheart!

    Six toes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thank you so much for awarding me! You are so very sweet! This is my first award! I can't wait to pass this along! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award, aki! Your new profile picture is gorgeous - you're a stunner, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Thank you so much!! That was so nice of you! :] That made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the award! i'll be sure to re-post this! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! I love how the blogging world is just so nice and happy :) love this! congrats!


    Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow thank you:) this is the second time I've been awarded this award, i'll post about it as soon as i can! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Aki,
    Congrats on the awards.
    You're tagged:) Please drop by.
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the cutest bitch I have ever met in my life.
    Thanks for the award. <3
    It will be featured on my blog tomorrow.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goooosh, thank you so much, Aki. You're the sweetest!! I love your new profile picture too, kind of a carefree gorgeous feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALSO, congratulations on your grade in Accounting! I like making lists too.. though I rarely look at them after I make them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw Thanks Aki! That's so sweet of you!

    Lorispeak

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the awards! I totally love your lists and the way you wrote the first one with the numbers corresponding to the list #. So creative! Haha It's great you got a tripod from your dad. I wish my parents were cool like that and had tripods...http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. so fun the seven things with the numbers in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! thanks for passing it to me I did it a while ago though, but I'll see if I can think of 7 new things!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would be content with being your bad-ass older sister. :)

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you thank you dear for the award! I totally like the way you did your seven facts to correspod with the appropriate number, I always like learning more about the person behind the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. aki! thank you so much for the award and congratulations for receiving them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is late, but thanks a ton aki! I really appreciate the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!