Thursday, March 17

A New Jacket, Part 4

I still haven't found anything. I think I want a leather jacket though. I've been watching some television these days. Have you ever heard of the show Castle? It stars Nathan Fillion of Firefly fame. I started watching the show one day (because I know some friends follow it rather religiously) and I liked it. It filled the gap that Bones left in my heart. If you must know, Bones is one of the few shows that I follow and try to watch every week. One or two episodes of Castle turned into a season and now I'm on the second season.

How does this relate? Kate Beckett, the female lead in Castle is a tough, crime fighting cop. Let me remedy that. She's a tough, stylish, crime fighting cop. She's slender and dresses in a very sophisticated fashion. Let me share how...
 


She's one woman, but the number of awesome leather jackets she owns is crazy. Naturally, I had my eye on this jacket from Arden B.
 
Also, happy St. Patrick's day!

5 comments:

  1. i'm a big fan of leather jackets too and i really love the way they make an outfit edgy. i love the arden b one you found!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket for years. hope you find yours soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Castle, seen a few epsoides and it's not bad! love the leather jacket btw right now is the perfect time for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket you found is nice. I heart it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you'll find one here.

    http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/48717/jcpenney.com-jcpenney-womens-coat-sale-columbia-from-17-st.-johns-from-15-a.n.a.-from-15-worthington-from-19-liz-claiborne-from-20

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!