Thursday, March 3

Shorts + Tights

I really really really wanted to like this combination. ...But it doesn't work with jean-shorts and it doesn't work with bermuda shorts.

That takes out a lot of the shorts that I own. I only found one combo that I like...




Blazer: from China (about 20$)
Cami: Charlotte Russe (unknown)
Necklace: from China (unknown)
Tights: Forever 21 (unknown)
Shorts: Love Culture (about 12$)

I love the slimming effect that wearing tights give! It feels so high fashion!

Does anyone else rock this combination?

9 comments:

  1. I likey! And you're right, the shorts and tights look really only works with one kind of shorts - of which I only own one pair myself. I like how you played with the navy and black though, it is super-slimming on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wearing tights with shorts/skirts too ! Looking good Aki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd do you...if I swung that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute simple but stylish
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Usually I am not a fan of shorts, but I think this outfit is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!! the shorts and tights are so cute! love your valentines nails too :)

    i'm following your blog now and would love for you to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very cute! i definitely agree, shorts with tights can only be worn a certain way...and this is definitely one of them! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa - Thank you so much for the compliment!
    Jenny - Awww. <3
    Lady Cardigan - Thank you!
    Lisa - Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!