Thursday, May 12

Handwriting Tag

EDIT: Because of blogger's little snafu (Situation Normal All F-ed Up) I'm back dating this as I post. If you see two messages from me telling you about this tag, I'm sorry. I think they deleted all the comments too but I still wanna let you know about this!

I'm sure you've seen the handwriting tag that's been going around. Now you get to see my chicken scrawl too.  I have to say I'm so envious of those who have gorgeous handwriting that it looks like a font. Incredibly jealous.

I was tagged by InsideOut Elle and Gingersnaps. And apologies to both ladies. I know you tagged me a while ago, but between school and getting ready for the summer, the tag's slipped by.

Get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.
 *Just wanted to let you know that I rarely have any absolute favorites. So any favorites I list are my at the moment favs.



I tag Biscuit from *Muffin loves Biscuit, Briggs and Jules of Short Sister Style, Kara of Sunshine Cupcakes, Emily of Girl of a Thousand Faces.

9 comments:

  1. Aww, I think that you have a pretty handwriting! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come to Chicago in summer/fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag! and I'm so with you on the favorites issue. It's literally impossible to ever choose a favorite of anything haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I like your chicken scratch! And your answers to 3, 5, and 7. But you knew that. Also, I'm just going to pretend you tagged me and do this...eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag and sweet comment! I'm glad blogger is back. Also, I like your quote. We'll definitely do this :)

    Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute post:)

    I've awarded you the stylish blogger award, check it out!:)

    http://chloesbeautycorner.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute tag! I had no idea your name was Laura! Which do you prefer to be referred to in blogger land?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Props on quoting A Very Potter Musical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Little White Lie but that's it. I think it's so great that Darren Criss got to be on Glee, it's about time some one who is actually talented got a break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!