Tuesday, May 3

Lush's Christmas Sale

I can never call anything I get hauls. Calling it a haul makes it seem like you got more than one item. That's rarely the case with me. But this time, it's a buy one get one sale at Lush. I got a total of ... two things!

Lush has a famous Christmas Sale. Though their items don't usually go one sale, after Christmas, it's buy one get one... which really adds up. I got two bath bombs to try.




Lil Lush Pud smells like Snowcake. It turns the water an unattractive murky brown color, but whatever. The thing that I dislike about these bath bombs is that the smell isn't too incredibly strong. In fact, it's sort of disappointing. On the other hand, it was very moisturizing. I didn't need any lotion afterward. 



So White is rather small and definitely one of the cheapest bath bombs. It smells like apples, but in the bath... it didn't really make a splash. I don't like the idea of using a bubble bar, a bath bomb, and a bath melt for a 15 dollar bath, but I suppose I expected too much out of this bath bomb. I don't think I'll be getting a bath bomb again. Might try out bubble bars though!

I know that my Lush reviews haven't been... glowing. But it might be because I've been trying different things out. 

16 comments:

  1. It is really a shame that the only Lush store I have here in Portugal is so far away!
    Everything look so "yummi"! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I get annoyed by the fact that some of their products look so...edible. But I love your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the Christmas sale just happen? Or are these from a few months ago?
    I love Lush, I don't normally though take baths (and I know they have other products!)
    Love the bath bombs you got though, and good reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Womp womp, the last couple things I've bought from Lush have been disappointing too. And I usually love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn so much about bath stuff from you! Now on to try some :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love lush's sex bomb bath bomb. its soo yummy! it is expensive just for one bath but sometimes its nice to indulge a bit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lush!!!!!!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lush because all their products are safe and aren't tested on animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their bath bombs, though it's quote expensive for 1 time use, its nice to splurge once in a while!

    and yeah I'm not really into high fashion cuz it's not very practical, but I like the ones that are just completely obscure that it becomes more like a art :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried their bath bombs (don't really get a chance for a relaxing bath). But I do enjoy some of their other products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love talking about Christmas in May.
    It gets me excited all over again.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're cute...but I find the fragrance in Lush shop too...aggressive? Oppps

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute lush item you got for yourself! :) and wow it smells like apple...niiice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love lush!!! ;)

    xx Alexandra

    http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I love this and totally want to try these!

    Meet Virginia Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooohhh, I love lush, especially so white!! Lush reviews always get me wanting to hop in the bath haha xx

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!