Saturday, May 28

Stylish Blogger Award, again!

Thank you so much to Chloe for passing on the Stylish Blogger Award. This is my second time receiving this award.



Here are the rules.
  • Thank and link back to the person who sent the award 
  • Share 7 different things about yourself
  • Award recently discovered bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and and tell them about the award
Here are a few facts about myself.

1. I used to play the violin. I started in the 5th grade and continued until 9th grade. I refused to take it seriously and I started out as Concert Master (1st position in the 1st Violins) and ended up as second to last chair in the 2nd violins at the end of the school year. 
2.  My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb is not an adequate subsitute. 
3. I love Sherlock Holmes. ...But you guys knew that, right?
4. I don't like Robert Downey Jr as Sherlock Holmes. He's a fantastic actor (ohmygosh, IRON MAN) but he doesn't do well as Sherlock. 
5. I've never seen all of Lord of The Rings (only the first one) or read any of the books (only the Hobbit) but I quote it often. 
6. I didn't wear shorts or skirts until sophomore year in high school. I wasn't as much a tomboy as a stubborn child who refused to show my legs.
7. The chore I hate the most is washing dishes because it chips my manicures. I also hate grease, as well as the fact that I get really pruney, really fast.

12 comments:

  1. Watch the Lord of the Rings!! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the award again! I also hate doing dishes so I make hubby do them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Thank you once again for your attention. <3

    Aww, that's really unfortunate. Luckily, I never lose anything.

    Thank you so much for the award! And you should definitely see/read the Lord of the Rings. It's worth it! Acutally, it's my all time favorite book/movie! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate washing dishes as well, it's kinda yucky to have to deal with leftovers and greasy dishes, thanks God I have a dishwasher and I love it, hehe ! Thanks for your comment, hope blogger is gonna work again soon ! Kisses

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you darlin! btw the first lotr is totally the best one. and the most quote worthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to play the violin too! I don't mind doing dishes because I use gloves =)
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for the award!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! Loved reading your answers!

    x
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use dish washing gloves to do the dishes and that has made dish washing infinitely more pleasant, though still time consuming! =P No more grease, grime, and prune-y fingers! Congrats on the award, and thanks for sharing those interesting tid-bits about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes. I HAVE to wear gloves while doing the dishes. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you chiquita! I can't wait to do this. I'm horrible at posting blogs in a timely manner, as evidenced by the time it's taken me to even think about doing the handwriting post you tagged me in, but I haven't forgotten! They're coming soon :)

    I'd just like to say that it's a TRAVESTY that you haven't seen all the LOTR movies. Um, wow. Those are like nerd street cred you gotta have if you call yourself a nerd.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!