Tuesday, May 17

Surveyyyy time + Challenge Introduction!


via weheartit
So, I'm trying to "work on" my blog a bit this summer. Don't expect too much, it's one of my many projects that will probably amount to nothing. 

But I do have a few questions for you.

1. When do you usually read blogs (morning, after work, on weekends, etc)?
2. How often do you usually read blogs (just to catch up, just when I feel like, all the time)?
3. If you had any suggestions for my blog, what would they be? 


I know that sometimes, I don't visit people's blogs because something about their blog bothers me. Even beyond the topics they write about and the personality they portray, minor things like font size, layout, picture quality and size bother me. ...Honestly, some blogs crash my browser (which may be my browser's fault... but still!) I'd love to take this opportunity to get to know your opinions and please don't hesitate to give constructive criticism. 


I'd also love to know your summer plans! So many of my friends are traveling and working in far off places (or New Mexico). I'm super jealous that I will be in Arizona the entire summer! I don't even have any vacation or roadtrips planned. 


Lastly, Cassandra from Peachy Keen is kicking off the summer with a 4 Week Style Inspiration Challenge. I've never done anything like this, but I'm going to try and join along. You can find more information in this post.

5 comments:

  1. 1. When do you usually read blogs (morning, after work, on weekends, etc)?

    I usually read blogs all day in the morning while I'm at work. That's really the only time I get to myself personally.

    2. How often do you usually read blogs (just to catch up, just when I feel like, all the time)?

    I bloghop as much as I can especially with the sites that I love the most.

    3. If you had any suggestions for my blog, what would they be?

    By far I enjoy your blog I don't have much to suggest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time here and I'm really liking your layout. I'll be honest and say that I too have cringed when visiting other blogs where I feel like I have to squint to read or I'm blinded by the color choices. Neutrals are the way to go :)

    1. I usually read after work/at night
    2. As often as I can... I probably go through my Google reader once per day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Right before bed (after the little one is asleep) and on weekends.
    2. Usually every 1-2 days so pretty regularly.
    3. Hmm, I like seeing outfits and jewelry so more of that please! But seriously, I'd read regardless so just write about what you want :) I really, really enjoyed the virtual child program post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and I read the blogs I follow in the morning and the others I visit every 2 days ;)
    I love your blog so for me there's no need for change! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about some blogs having an odd layout or color scheme or anything that just turns you off.. My blog is turning me off lately, so I'll have to change it up soon.

    1. I read blogs usually in the morning, then on and off throughout the day, then at night if I post.
    2. I haven't been reading many blogs lately because of busy-ness and stress, but now that all that is over, I'll go back to reading them regularly, every day.
    3. Hmmm, suggestions.. I don't know. I like your blog style lots already. But if I have to suggest something, then pictures! Of anything and everything you find interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!