Saturday, June 11

Four Week Challenge: Blogger Inspiration!

It's the last week of the four week challenge, unfortunately for me, who really enjoyed it. But lucky for you if you didn't like these posts!

In this last week, we'll be getting inspiration from other bloggers.

I choose Kileen from Cute and Little. She's a huge inspiration to me. I love every outfit she has and her sense of style uncannily similar to mine (or at least how I want to dress). I feel like I've been following her ever since she started her blog and it's been amazing to see Cute and Little grow. 



Necklace: Icing (~ $14.00)
Cami: Charlotte Russe (Old)
Cardigan: Ann Taylor (Old)
Skirt: Tahiti (Unknown)
Heels: Dexter by Payless (22.99)
This outfit was made because of her motto, "When it doubt, belt it!" I would have never thought of belting things other than jeans but it's really a quick and fabulous way of making anything chic. It's my new favorite trick to see a bit more groomed.

For all my outfits from the four week challenge, check here.  

23 comments:

  1. great motto! haha! and this is definitely a very chic look!


    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motto! I have been doing the same to add a little detail to what would otherwise be a plain outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sam and Jessi. I love that motto 'cause it's so true. :)


    Grace

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya..i like her style too..you look lovely darling!

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you worked her style pretty well! Loving the belt, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her motto! And this outfit is very classy!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so different, very mature (in a positive way hehheh). I missed your blog while I was out!

    I'm back to business, so pass by my blog, girl!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so elegant and chic! And the necklace is so gorgeous. :)
    Adding a belt is also one of my favorite ways of accessorizing an outfit! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. The belting of the cardigan is so great and yes Kileen is definitely a great inspiration but you look amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect professional outfit -- I need something like this in my repertoire. You look adorable!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! So classy.

    x
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT OUTFIT! If you want, you follow me. I'll follow you too :D

    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute :)

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww you both are so elegant, classy and chic! <3 love the outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great motto- 'When in doubt...' Works every time

    ReplyDelete
  16. so lady like!! love it


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really like that you use basic pieces and you have such a great outfit!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! That's my motto! Jk - I think that's every style blogger's motto. For good reason - it makes every outfit look better, as evidenced by your lovely ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very chic ! ! =)

    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow thank you so much for the shout out!! I'm so glad that I could be an inspiration. your outfit looks so classy and the belt definitely did the trick!

    cute & little
    come check out the color brigade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!