Saturday, June 4

Fox Concepts!

In my area, Fox Concepts runs a whole string of restaurants. I've always loved the atmosphere of the restaurants, but have never been to one. A friend invited me to go and I jumped at the chance. I invited my camera even though the RSVP had no +1 spot.

When I got there, I took my camera out and started snapping pictures. But there were a lot of people and I didn't want to seem like a tourist... this was the best shot I got.


True Food was a restaurant I wanted to go to because I read about it on Roofresh's blog a long while ago.


Another part of why I wanted to go included their natural refreshments. I forgot exactly which one I got, but it was delicious and overpriced.


We got herb hummus for a starter, which was simple amazing. The pita was soft and the hummus was just so tasty that we cleaned the plate off.


My friend got the wild mushroom pizza, which was one of the best mushroom pizzas that I've had.



I want to say I got the spaghetti puttanesca ... but I'm not quite sure. It wasn't as tasty as the pizza. Being health food, the spaghetti (and especially the meatballs) had an earthy taste. I did not appreciate the earthy taste.


Another one of True Food's interesting features is their open kitchen. We sat outside though so we didn't really get to see or hear the hustle and bustle of the staff. It was an interesting experience overall. At the end of the meal, we decided that it wasn't worth it dining here again. Especially not on a college kid's budget.

10 comments:

  1. mmM!! that food looks soo yummy! What a fab time :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fox restaurants ARE expensive, but typically delicious. I reeeeally like Wildflower (in Scottsdale) -- if you ever need a place for a good upscale date. We tried to The Arrogant Butcher, and it was most definitely NOT worth the cost. But Zinburger is OMG amazing. Probably the best one. You need a creme brule milkshake from there to truly have lived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm that pizza looks amaz!

    check out my new giveaway too

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is incredible. Today. Just a few hours ago someone suggested True Foods to me. I hadn't heard of it, but it definitely sounds like something I'd like. I'll have to remember no meatball when I go!!

    Thanks for the review!!!


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh..your making me hungry over here!!..Hope you had fun x

    MadeByJulietta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughhh making me hungry! That looks delicious - on my list to try :)

    -Winnie
    http://winniereally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like an amazing meal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!