Thursday, June 2

My Specialty Dish

This may or may not have been one of the first things I learned how to cook. The only reason I learned how to cook this is because I love it so much. 

What is it?


These (blurry) meatballs! They're hearty, they're healthy, and they come with sauce you can drizzle all over your rice. 

Hold on, I didn't even mention! They're frozen meatballs, so it's really easy too. The kind I get are Trader Joe's Turkey Meatballs (frozen section). I cook' em in water and slowly add barbecue sauce. 

...Oh. Maybe you should throw in some broccoli or steamed veggies too.

12 comments:

  1. grats on 100 followers :)

    can you believe i've never had frozen meatballs before? unless chinese beef balls count?! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love meatballs but I don't think I have ever had frozen ones. And I normally add the regular tomato sauce!
    Btw, congratulations on the 100 followers! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love meatballs especially in spaghetti! They taste amazing with rice too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this really sounds good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I do love meatballs... especially with some cheese! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I do take all the pictures myself unless stated and I've been trying hard to get good concert photos, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. golly... i need to find me a trader's jo asap LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't usually eat meatballs but would gladly try these. They look delish! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, I've had those! They are good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look yummy - Trader Joe's has some great finds!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey..Thanks for visiting & commenting..I think I'll follow you so you'll see more of me in the future!

    MadeByJulietta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love meatballs. LOVE MEATBALLS.
    I am going to force Mr. A to make me some meatballs now.
    Oh, and I love Trader Joe's even more!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha you are too cute! And these look delicious! Especially for store-bought meatballs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!