Tuesday, June 7

Summerlove!

How was your weekend, guys? I had the most unproductive and yet, fun weekend I've had in a while. 



Lowlight of Weekend:
  • Trying to do two weeks worth of summer school homework in a few hours. 
Highlights of the Weekend:
  • Eating pho for Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and Sunday. 
  • Watching Hangover 2 (which I did not expect to enjoy, but I did).
  • epicmealtime.com 
  • Building forts...like the one described in this cute conversation.
via we heart it
 I've been looking for a new TV show to watch. The shows I follow (Bones, Castle, Big Bang Theory) are all on hold. My summer show, Leverage isn't here yet. I've been looking forward to the SyFy show Alphas, but that premieres in July. What have you all been watching? Any recommendations*?

*Not True Blood, please.

8 comments:

  1. Try Game of the Thrones. I've read the books and I am currently seeing the series. I am loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA "we'er gonna build a fort???" Made me smile


    MadeByJulietta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post dear!

    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    i am following now..maybe you follow back ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) love this!! imma tell this to my bf :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading lots of great things about Hangover2. I shall try to see it this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That text convo is awesome!!!! Totally something I would have said. Have you seen 'Franklin and bash' or 'White Collar'? First one is a lawyer show but very funny. Te second is more drama. FBI / criminal turned agent plot line. It's a good show if you like that sorta thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! i love lazy fun summer weekends!

    for shows... there is always the bachelorette... i wasn't going to watch it this season, but i got sucked in. you can catch up for free on hulu :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!