Saturday, July 23

Aveeno Purchase

Do you ever find yourself missing random pictures? I do. That's why two pictures here are original and one is internet.

Ah well, what can you do?

I brought a shampoo & conditioner set from Aveeno. I found this shampoo to be decent for my hair type (long, uncolored, dry). It moisturized decently and lathered/cleaned well.




This product was the powerhouse of the two. I used this for several purposes. First, it really weights your hair down. This means if you have flat hair, it's going to look more flat. But I have... voluminous lion hair. A few sprays of this makes it a bit flatter, but I don't need heat and it's still natural. Secondly, I use this to moisturize the ends of my hair. I have a history of split ends and incredibly dry hair. This makes my hair so incredibly soft. Third... this smells really good.


Lastly, there was an extra in the pack. They gave me a small sample of body wash. It's called the Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash. It has the scent of figs and I highly recommend it. If there's another drugstore sale and I need body wash, I would get this one. It smells delightful. It's creamy. And it moisturizes my skin so much that I don't need lotion. 


7 comments:

  1. Definitely trying this body wash, I have super dry skin and need all the moisture I can get! My hair is flat, so I'll pass on the shampoo, but thanks for the body wash tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried aveeno for a while and it just irritated my scalp and wasn't really doing it for me but no reason it can't work for others!

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aveeno products but haven't tried their hair products yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have aveno products! THey are amazingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know Aveeno MADE shampoo!
    I love trying new products, so I'll probably get these soon!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that Aveeno made hair products, and I am super glad that I am not the only one. I am definitely willing to try this after your review!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx for your nice comment on my blog...

    I hope you like my blog..and maybe you gonna be my next follower..if you want :)

    http://addicted-to-all.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!