Monday, July 18

My Life Is Average Monday: Harry Potter 7.5

After a ridiculously long day, I went to watch Harry Potter at the midnight premiere. It's been an important part of my childhood.

I don't feel like I really express how much I adore Harry Potter eloquently. Time to give the floor to the individual who can! My friend, Mugdha, is the biggest fan I know. I went to watch Harry Potter with her and here's her HP-Centered Post.




This awesome picture was taken at the theater with the Weasleys, who were all in character. From right to left, they were Arthur, George, Fred, and Harry. Pretty nice cosplay if I say so myself. Later in the night, they called me Cho (Cho Chang) even though I wasn't dressed up at all. Token Asian? I'll take it.

11 comments:

  1. The boys did a great job, and hey, it's awesome that you can be Cho with no effort at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww great post!

    i see the movie tomorrow and i can´t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Harry Potter today as well! :)
    What do you thought of the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the biggest fan you know? I'm flattered. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great costumes!
    Haha, I dressed up as Cho :D
    THE MOVIE WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC!
    I've been a Potterhead for ages so I was devastated when I finally came to face to the fact that the HP decade is finally over. But that's ok, we all have POTTERMORE to look forward to!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute post! You look so cute in glasses! Do you ever wear glasses normally?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are total Dorks. lol
    I plan on watching all the Potter movies from beginning to end :D
    xoxo
    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the impersonations are so accurate :) you are looking very pretty yourself. sorry I'm not the biggest HP fan, never really jumped into the HP bandwagon and missed the whole event that it Harry Potter.

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha!! my friend called me cho chang too. funny stuff. glad to see you had fun at the midnight premiere! i went at the exact same time! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! I'm a Cho Chang as well. Without even trying, I gots a costume already.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha love this pic !!: )

    I didn't see the last Harry Potter movie . I think I 'll see it that When I find the time .
    My friend said me it was great ! Fabulous :)

    xoxo A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!