Thursday, July 28

Physician's Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Creamliner

It's always nice when I'm sharing the last leg of a journey. You saw me try Physician's Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker and Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner and really dislike them both.

But this product, I really enjoy and I've been using! It's the Physician's Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Creamliner (which, if you notice, I've used as the title of this post. Clever me.)




As you can see, this eyeliner includes three colors. Three colors, and it's only 10.99! I actually got it on sale for a little over eight dollars.



So, they have different packs for blue eyes and green eyes. I got the brown eyed version which includes colors black (with barely noticeable sparkles), brown and purple. Even though I rarely use the purple, it's still a pretty good deal!



Of course, with it, there's also a little brush. It's a nice brush and what I use for application. I feel like it works very well.






So, ignore the fact that I took these pictures standing up with my bag on my shoulder before I exited the house, but... there's what the eyeliner looks like.



I wouldn't say that it lasts for 24 hours. More like a solid 8-10. It does smudge if you rub it, but other than that, it stays pretty much put. 

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I haven't seen this product but it looks really good and I've always like physicians formula. Thanks for sharing.

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice and it's a great deal for 3 eyeliners! Purple is actually one of my favorite colors. So I really like to include it on my make up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this before, thanks for the review! I love purple eyeliners (ones that show up anyway) so I would probably love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love PF so much and have been wanting to try these out but I have very hooded lids and I can just imagine this smudging all up in my crease. It looks really nice on you though! I'll go sit in the corner and be jealous now! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is very cool¡¡¡ kisses from Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing. its always nice to have a solid second opinion on things. sounds like a great product.

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a really cool product, thanks for the review - I'll probably try it!

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your comment was hilarious! Please, please make a category of outfits for eating it. It's an art unto itself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always thought those pots would be too hard I only use a pencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always on the look out for the best eyeliner, so thank you for this. It's nice to see a drug store brand get such a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review :) I'm going to pick one up when I get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks awesome, great find! and that post underneath of this one...yea, i'm drooling. ;) great blog!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! I have been wanting to try this for a while now! :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joanne - I like purple but I have to admit that purple eyeliner is very bold when I use it.

    WitchHazel - Ah... I don't have that problem. I think a lot of makeup reviewers would be out of business if everyone had the same hair/skin/eyes.

    Heather - They're really, really not hard at all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. do you like it then? it's not smudge proof, then i guess it's not waterproof either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!