Monday, August 22

My Life Is Average Mondays: I'm super attached to my car.

The last time I complained about my car was in November. Why haven't I complained about it since? My parents got a new car and gave it to me to drive. I'm eternally grateful, of course, but this summer, I went and... hit a pole. I went and dented the front bumper of a new car not even six months old.

This was the first time I ever hit my car and my parents were pretty understanding about it. They decided they needed to get it fixed. Fixing my car would take a week. So... I'd be carless, for a week. This horrible week is finally over, but giving up my car to the repair man was such a traumatic experience that I needed to get breakfast at the Good Egg. 



Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodbye til it be morrow til I eat a loaded and fluffy omelet, fruit and biscuit.

20 comments:

  1. That omelet looks delicious, even though I literally just finished lunch! Glad you got your car back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i once knocked of my right side mirror of my car in a winter day with narrow roads...that was depressing :(
    glad your car is all fixed.
    the food makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, ONE DAY ! I hope so !:)
    xoxo A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, car stuff can be so rough! But, the omelette looks great.

    Briggs
    http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done much worse to my car, several times too! >_< Mmmmm, that omelet looks wonderful though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being without a car for a week isn't so bad when you think that after it's fixed, you'll get to have it back forever! and that breakfast looks sooo good!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine life without a car. Hope you get yours back soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum I want your veggie omelet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always really sad when I have to get rid of a car. I literally cried when I donated my first car away. (We donated it to the American Cancer Society.) I will probably cry when my current car dies, too, just because that's how I am.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your parents were understanding about the car - this kind of thing does happen. Yummy looking omelet - was it egg white only?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw things like this sadly happen :( but the breakfast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry to hear about your car, but its good your parents had a good reaction :) nothing like breakfast to console yourself, looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha food makes things better!! <3 <3 And I hope your car is better!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks wonderful! Glad you got your car back.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Major BOO for crashing the car into a pole, also boo for having no car while they fix it... However, that breakfast looks SO yummy, and a great breakfast, complete with a biscuit definitely deserves a YAY! =)

    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  16. mizzsandychau - I've never done anything like that. I can't imagine how much that repair was.

    Meagan - Yeah, that's very true. I get very attached to the freedom though.

    SOJOURNED IN STYLE - Breakfast pretty much always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!