Tuesday, August 2

Top 10 Award

I would apologize for missing posts on Saturday and Monday, but I doubt anyone noticed. I was gone this weekend for a quick excursion that I will tell you guys about soon! Moving on now...



Thank you Eileen, from The Sneakerette for passing on this award. I highly encourage you to check out her blog because it's so unique.

Rules: Link back to the person/people who tagged you, nominate other 10 bloggers, and list your favorite 10 products.


(I unfortunately have to change this up a little bit because I don't have ten favorite products.)

5 favorite products:
1- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF100
2- ELF Mineral Eye Shadow Primer
3- Aveeno Nourish + Treatment Leave in Conditioner
4- Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Body Splash
5- Physician's Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Creamliner


5 Other Bloggers
Get Up and Go!
WitchHazel
Dark Passion
A Vigilant Muse
the blog of worldly delights

13 comments:

  1. Congrats and thanks so much for tagging me with this award ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!! Thanks for tagging me! You are so sweet and just made my day!!!!

    We are product soul mates. I love B&BW Dark Kiss. Got is for xmas last year and loved it.

    Also, SPF 100? Where do I find this? I need it because I am as pale as a ghost. If I think about the sun I get burned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the top 10 blog award and wish you all the best to receive more in the near future

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try the ELF primer! I never heard of Aveeno hair products before :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations girl! You deserve it!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats :)

    Your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my brand new CELEBRITY TREND REPORT and see pics from my latest stroll through Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear about your excursion...I can already tell it's gonna be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! And thanks sooo much for the tag!
    ♥ laurathe blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  10. WitchHazel - No problem, you deserve it!

    laura - I hope you do it!

    Joanne - I hope I get it up in a semi reasonable time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!