Saturday, September 3

One Lovely Blog Award

I'd like to give a lot of thanks to Donna who awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award.


RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Post seven things about yourself.
- Then answer the questions listed below.
- Pass the love to 15 bloggers. Let them know they received an award.


7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1 My friends are so short that I'm taller than the majority of them.
2 I'm friends with awkward kids, nerds and geeks.
3 I just recently started watching Doctor Who...after much prompting from my friends.
4 I don't really play any video games.
5 I collect turtle things.
6 I really hate change.
7 I envy people who know what they want to do with their lives.

NAME YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: ...I don't have one. I like black and white and all shades of beige.

NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG: Single Girls by Laura Jansen

NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT: Currently... Macarons.

WHAT PISSES YOU OFF: Liars and cheaters.

WHEN YOU ARE UPSET, YOU...: Curl up in my bed, cry. Watch television.

YOUR FAVORITE PET: I used to have a turtle named Sophie. She was my only pet.

BLACK OR WHITE: Hard choice. Black, I wear it more.

YOUR BIGGEST FEAR: The Unknown.

MY BEST FEATURE: Not sure. My nose? It's tall, which is unusual for Asians. And it has a bump in it, which is distinguished. All the old wizards have long distinguished noses.

EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: Happy go lucky. This summer I've learned that I fret more than other people, but I try to be happy go lucky.

WHAT IS PERFECTION: Perfection is when something you worked hard for is rewarded.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Blogging.


I TAG THE FOLLOWING LOVELY BLOGGERS!

Sorelle In Style
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger!
Spinning Threads
Sojourned in Style
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
LePetiteLemon
Tea For Two
MyMy
DesFruitsRouges
The Many Colors of Happiness
Deppa Loves Spring
Soapsuds and Doodles
Design Runway
Things I Like to Eat (and other nonsense)
Life Madness

27 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Regarding your comment, I think it was a skinny scarf of some sort or a belt that came with a pair of pants my niece bought. Hope you get to try it out soon :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turtles too. We have 2 at my parents house and they are the super funny. We let them free range in the house and they love climbing and burrowing into things. Congrats on the blog award. Always fun getting to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun!!!! I love your guilty pleasure!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww i love turtles too! i used to have 4!
    congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to you!!! you do have a lovely blog. and thanks so much for passing the award on to me. that's so sweet!!! i really appreciate it!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award. :D It's always fun reading the 7 things and Q&A part. You're lucky you're taller than most of your friends. I used to always be shorter than my friends. Luckily I found some who are my height. LOL. As for change, I hate it too. It scares me, actually. :P

    Haha... I was a bit scared too when I felt the bridge shake as we were walking on it. Somebody even said, "What if it fell over as we're walking?" That freaked me out a bit. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow congratulations for that award!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah turtles! I used to have a few but lets just say turtles and our family don't mix =( hahaha and I love your guilty pleasure~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYYY. Congrats on the award!

    Hahah. My friends are prompting me to watch Doctor Who. Apparently it's the "cool" thing now, haha. Any good? Do let me knowww.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know that you were tall!!! I'm 5'1", so I am guessing that you would tower over me. Most people do.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and I'm glad that you get that beautiful adward.
    Also is nice to read about you.

    Have a nice monday.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your answers and I must say I saw myself in many of them!

    Chez Carolinette
    @anacarolinam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the award. Sure there'll be many more

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the award. You have a great blog, and it is well deserved. I don't like liars and cheaters either.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grats on the award =D you totally deserve it! btw, Can I invite you to join my Luview Cosmetics GIVEAWAY , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh thanks a lot!
    i am flattered!
    I am soooo happy!
    Xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwwww and i love your description of perfection. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!!! on your award!!! Loving it!!! I am thankful for having readers like you. =)and a amazing blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for tagging me for this award! :D It was great to learn those interesting tidbits about you! I hope you enjoy watching Dr. Who, because I certainly did! Also, I know a couple of people who collect turtle things, so now I'll probably think of you too when I see something really cute that is turtle-related! :D You're also lucky that you're tall in height and have a tall, distinguished nose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! Thanks so much for the award!! I'll get on this right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh thank you SO much for the award!!! It is so sweet of you to think of us!!

    Believe it or not, I've NEVER had a macaron!! I'm embarrassed to say so.. I'll have to try one this weekend!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  22. Claire - No problem, you definitely deserve it. I hope you see you complete it.

    Lexy - WATCH DOCTOR WHO. It's been cool since the sixties.

    Bonnie - I'm about 5'2. My friends are just tiny.

    Rita - Just unfortunate that it doesn't happen often.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you gave me an award, and touched! Also, I'm back! We can collab!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute and cool; congrats gurl :) u deserve it !

    btw sorry for the late response; Im on vacation in CA so a lil bit busy .

    xx ;-)

    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!