Saturday, October 8

Gold Tipped

Remember the gold polish I got from here?

I did another look with it.

It's rather simple, suited for the fall or winter, probably.

Kinda grunge.





As you can see from my middle finger in the first picture, the gold polish smudges quite easily. I gotta be careful about exactly how dry it is before I move on with doing things. But it shows up okay. 


Have you guys ever been to Sprinkles Cupcakes? I've gone there for Valentine's Day, but I've been there since then as well to take advantage of their free cupcake. The thing is, I get so guilty just asking for a free cupcake that I purchased water that was way too expensive. It's cute bottle, so I thought that I'd include it in some type of picture. Reuse--in all ways.

13 comments:

  1. Your nails look so cool with the gold tips. I'll have to try this sometime this fall. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold on you! I'm the worst at waiting for polish to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this technique quite frequently! Once again, loved the gold and the black together! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING, i wish i was good at painting my own nails! i do want to try this though! :))
    kisses!
    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you free-hand your tips or use some kind of guide? I have uber-shaky hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Aki! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments on my blog post. I've heard so many good things about Sprinkles cupcakes. Wish there was one here in NOLA. Your nails are cute!!! :D I'm following you now.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nails look so cool and neat post!

    Also, I am hosting a giveaway @ MyLyfeMyStory You should definitely enter for your chance to win a custom made bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH SEW ADORABLEZ GURL. I loveeee it. My nails are a total mess right now - so chippy and icky and yeahhh, I should paint 'em like yours!

    And yay! cupcakes are THE BEST.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your nails!! and i love sprinkles!! except i always eat too much frosting & feel sick after hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so in love of gold nails, so this is perfect for me :)
    Hey and don't forget where I live! that is why here is spring ;)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally heart this idea! I wish I could do it.. but I don't have gold glitter polish! must hunt for a cheap bottle!

    Happy Monday!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  12. They came out great. Sprinkles cupcakes are so yummy!


    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  13. SewPetiteGal - This one really isn't bad to free hand. My hands aren't as much shaky as just... uncoordinated.

    Blace - There are topcoats that work for that! I'm just too cheap to get them.

    Deppa - It'd be great if it were spring where ever you went.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!