Thursday, March 1

Zinburger!

Do you have that one restaurant you've been dying to try? For me, this was Zinburger. I first heard about Zinburger when I was looking into Fox Concept Restaurants way back when. Almost a year later, I finally get to go!


Zinburger was a pretty casual place. I found that I liked the environment of a Friday early dinner. Before I went, I researched all the food there so for once, I actually kind of knew what I was going to order.


Their menu was small but it had everything you needed. It had a range of great burgers, some salads, some shakes a few sides/appetizers and some dessert.


Zinburger also had a daily special board in the corner of the store. I found myself wondering how they took it down and put it back up every day. They also have a burger of the month and a shake of the month... that ALWAYS keeps me going back.

On the side of the restaurant where I was sitting, there was this huge scene of a field of grass with cows. I suppose they were trying to say that the meat was fresh... but I'm not sure if that's the impression I got. I didn't like this part of atmosphere. 


We started out with some sweet potato fries. I love sweet potato fries. These were great.


I got a turkey burger and it was amazing. There's just something about the taste of the buns that I really appreciated. I think the buns can really make or break the burger. I think their lettuce could use a little bit of work.


Also recommended to me was their creme brulee milkshakes. To say I'm a fan of creme brulee... is an understatement. I really enjoy them as a treat. This milkshake was an expensive six dollars, but it is honestly worth it, especially because you can share. I mean... you can finish it by yourself, bu there's just too much good stuff at Zinburger and not enough room in my stomach. I didn't take a great picture of the glass here, but it's very tall.

I've been there a ton of times since this first time and I love it. 

33 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips...this restaurant is definitely one that I would like to go to, the food looks delish! :)
    Much love, Gabriele. xx

    P.S- would you like to follow me via GFC or bloglovin'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always post some awesome restaurant reviews, I really wish I could try some of the ones you post. Just looking at the fries and the milkshake is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg'd Aki!!! Their food looks so awesome! Major YUMMMM girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg everything looks DELICIOUS, i wish i had a place like that by me!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good! I love turkey burgers

    ReplyDelete
  6. the food looks delicious! i don't mind places having a smaller menu as long as their food is good, i went to a mexican place that only served 4 things but man their tacos was one of the best i've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Four things? That's... so tiny. But at the same time, it's definitely a dining experience I want to try.

      Delete
  7. There are a couple of places like this in ATL, the most notable one being FLIP. Some dude that's won top chef owns it, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food looks amazing! I can see why you love this place. I'm just drooling over those sweet potato fries!

    rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if they have one of these in Washington, because I am incredibly envious of your delicious meal! And I agree... sweet potato fries are the best!

    Have you ever been to Chipotle? If you like Mexican food, you will LOVE Chipotle. It's kind of like Subway, but for a burrito. If you go, you should definitely try the "medium" salsa! It -makes- the meal!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to Chipotle.... but I've never had the medium salsa. Thanks for the recc!

      Delete
  10. I actually have never tried sweet potato fries, but they look delicious and so does all the other food :) yum yum yum. (hmm I just got my leopard print shoes so I haven't wore it too much yet but I am wearing them with black jeans or tights with taupe colored tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why does their sweet potato look like fried zucchini? And why is it green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think about it, maybe they were zucchini fries. Haha!

      Delete
  12. Your post has me drooling! The concept of this restaurant is so unique. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for commenting my blog dear. .
    that bb cream work really good, but there's another bb cream that better than that one
    maybe i'll review it for you next time <3

    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like a beautiful place to eat!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks so yummy! and the atmosphere sounds good too. I'd love to try and hope they're comming to CA soon..! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  16. ack! the food looks amazing. and I agree about the buns- if they're bland and chewy then the whole burger just doesn't taste great :( but man the sweet potato fries look incredible. drooling all over my keyboard thanks to you! haha :P

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Aki, Zinburger looks like an awesome place to eat! I've never had a creme brulee shake before, you make me want to try haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the comment babe :)
    That place seems great and delicioussss !!

    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  19. the burger and the shake look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Friday!!

    I’m having my first giveaway come and check it out!

    worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi love! glad you linked back to your blog so i could find it, its super cute!! and this place looks pretty cute. i love sweet potato fries as well, even though they are not popular here in israel, strangely. so i dont get to order them ever. but creme brulee- i am right there with ya!!!

    Miyan
    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That looks tasty! And the patio of that place looks really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. mmmm, soooo yummy!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. im actually drooling at those fries

    ReplyDelete
  25. Makes me wish I had one of those in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mmm I love sweet potato fries! The food looks great! Makes me want to go to this one seafood restaurant that we've never been to yet...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks so yummy!!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  28. mmm that all looks so delicious!!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh those fries look amazing. and the burger... yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!