Thursday, December 1

Kreativ Blogger Award

I'd like to give a big thank you to Erin at Popcorn, Pugs and Peonies for passing on the creative blogger award. 




As always, there are rules and facts to share about yourself. 


RULES:

1.) Link back to the person who passed you the award
2.) Complete the form below
3.) Award 10 blogs and drop them a note to let them know about it
4.) Share 7 random things about yourself.


FORM

1.) Name your favorite song? I serenaded someone with Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me, recently, so that.


2.) Name your favorite dessert? Ohhh. Chocolate anything. And creme brulee.


3.) What pisses you off? People who don't take care of the responsibilities they have... often. Once or twice is excusable, but if it's a constant you don't have your stuff together type of individual... I can't stand that.


4.) When you're upset you? Eat bad unhealthy things and sleep.


5.) What is your favorite pet? Tribbles.


6.) Black or White? Both? I wear much more black though.


7.) Your biggest fear? Probably being alone and unhappy with myself.


8.) Best Feature? I'm not sure... Perhaps my hair now? It's incredibly long and I always find it really impressive when I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH, WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH.


9.) Everyday Attitude? Happy go lucky, I guess. I know a lot of people probably think I fret about everything because I fret to them, but I generally just try to live my life and do the best I can. Hakuna Matata perhaps. 


10.) What is perfection? I remember last time I said that perfection was working hard for something and achieving it. I think this time I'd have to say it's the feeling of helping someone else along and seeing them achieve their dreams. that's perfection too.


11.) Guilty Pleasure? Food. To be precise, eating too much food. I really think that I enjoy my food so much that I just want to constantly be eating it.


I'd like to tag:
MizzSandyChau
Synonym4fashion
Kayleigh Jean
Shiny Pretty Things 

27 comments:

  1. I like your definition of perfection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much food just has to be a guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolate too, probably a little too much :P I love your definition of perfection.
    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an interesting post, little facts about you! I love black, white as well.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog award for an amazing blogger!
    You so deserve it a million times.
    Keep up the good work.
    xoxo
    District of Fashion.
    I have some Awesome NEW items for Sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award! Can't wait to post it!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you hun! you are such a sweetheart!
    You totally deserved this award for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this.. i'm always eating too.. and i'm a terrible stress eater.. also.. i eat when i'm happy.. and angry.. and sad.. ok i think i just like to eat.. hahaha and i LOVEEEE creme brulee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the award hun!!! i eat too much food too. ugh, i loooove dessert! can never say no XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thanks for the award!!! And congrats on getting it! Uhm... do you have a Tribble?!?! Those suckers are goshdarn hard to keep from multiplying!

    have a happy weekend!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to meet you dear! I always turn to food in a crisis myself...no shame in that at all :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw thank you so much for passing it on to me,I'll post about it soon. Congratulations to you too,for winning,well deserved!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats lovely :D
    thats a wonderful daily attitude to have and i'm a sucker for creme brulee too hehe :)
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mom knows Dralion performers? How, how. how?? Unfortunately, they don't let you take phones... which is understandable. The flash could easily distract the show. But I hope you get to see it. It was gorgeous as usual and SUPER funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks again for the award and congrats to you for receiving it! Sorry I forgot to mention that...literally commented in bed before passing out...lol. I wanted to email you to see if you want to guest blog on my blog. Email me at worldaccordingtoshia@gmail.com if you are interested!! Basically it can be about anything...I like to be random but no religion, politics or race (you know that taboo conversation stuff). I hope you decide to guest blog!!! Happy Friday and congrats and thanks again!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay, congrats on the award. very deserving!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks! :)
    1.) just like heaven--the cure

    2.) red velvet cake

    3.) ppl who expect everyone to wait on/take care of them. grow up!

    4.) same

    5.) my morkie, charlie brown

    6.) black

    7.) not being able to breathe

    8.) eyes or hair

    9.) im pretty mellow

    10.) same!

    11.) bad movies/tv and bad music

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super congratulations on your award!!! I love chocolate and obsess with food too! LOL Love this post. Enjoy! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww dear! thank you so much for the award and congratulations i love your blog specially the title :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi gurl !
    So sorry for the late response, I was so busy.. Thanks for the tag, I'll put this on mine asap haha ^^(oh yes, food is so dangerous LOL)


    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved reading more about you! Thanks for passing it on:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ana - is there such a thing as loving chocolate too much?

    Lisa - I feel like I can only study when I eat.

    thinkpriddy - That makes sense. I suppose I thought you had pictures somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whip My Hair is now stuck in my head for the 2nd time today. My boyfriend sent me the video this morning and I just got rid of the constant loop in my head and now.. it's back >shakes fist!<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!