Saturday, December 17

Link Up

It's time for some random links I find on the internet! 

Let's start off with an SNL skit that has Steve Buscemi and Batman.

Get ready for Class in 30 Minutes - ...You mean five, right? Cause on a day I have 30 minutes to get ready... I clearly woke up 25 minutes too early.

I'm late... - Another article about looking awesome in no time at all. Cause sleep guys, it's important. As is checking your blog in the morning.

Sweet Lemon Magazine  - Have you ever wanted a blog in a magazine form? Here it is. If I were to describe this... it would probably be east coast and preppy. 

The Dirty Unethical Business of Fashion Blogs - The relationship between your favorite blogs and those who they advertise for. 

Unicorn Nails - Every bit as amazing as it sounds... and like all of my nail looks, so simple even I can do it. I just... don't own a shatter nail polish at the moment.

People Who Photograph Food - Also known as everyone I know? Including all you bloggers? NYT article on the new "phenomenon". 

Also, I'm turning 21 today and going on a week long family vacation. I'll have scheduled posts but probably won't be commenting that much. If you'd like to reach me, please contact me here. I'll be back around Christmas. 

28 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Where are you going? Have fun!
    Allie
    silkandshortcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your family vacation.

    Don't listen to any of the gawker sites though, they're sensationalist biased crap. =_=;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they really? I actually didn't know!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! The unicorn nails were beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh happy birthday! i hope you create some fun memories, & take great photos to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 21st laura!
    join the forever 21 club..what a lame joke!
    thanks for the links..now i will while away time like it's nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up of links! And happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is photographing food really a phenomenon? Excellent, that's what I'll tell my dining companions every time they get cross with me for taking photos! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday dear! I hope that you have agreat day, surrounded by the ones you love! :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love photographing my food but I definitely do it for every meal, or even everyday for that matter.

    PS - love the Sherlock Holmes quote. I'm reading the series right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good is more important to me than sleep >.< I'd definitely wake up early to primp myself *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, lovely! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating! I love all these links you've included! I'd never heard of Sweet Lemon Magazine before, and it's darling! the Unicorn nails remind me Lisa Frank. haha.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 21st birthday and have a great time with family!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to have to check those out! Enjoy your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! I missed your b-day, but I hope you had a good one! Enjoy being 21! And my fave is the Unicorn Nails link.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday and Have Fun On Your Vacation! I will definitely have to check out these links. Some very interesting topics Aki! Thanks!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww, the video wouldnt show :( but i LOVE steve buscemi!!!! hope your week is going great!!

    love, jamie
    @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete
  20. First and foremost - HAPPY 21st BDAY! How incredibly exciting :) I still remember all the fun I had on mine. All the links are great shares but I particularly love that magazine and you described it perfectly!!

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Unicorn nails sound amazing. I'm definitely gonna check that one out. Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhhhh it is late but happy birthday and thanks for sharing some great links :) I'm 22 and prefer the term "post teenager" in my old age.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!