Tuesday, January 31

Nail Polish Tag

The rules:
1. Answer 10 questions
2. Pass it to 5 other Bloggers
3. Make sure the blogger you tagged know about this.




via weheartit


1. How many polishes do you have?
31. A great number of them were gifts.

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
Sinful Colors. I get it when it's on sale as a one dollar polish. They have great variety and decent quality.

3. Do you like Crackle polish or do you have it?
I think it's a cool and easy look but I haven't found any that are about 1$... so I don't have one yet.

4.What is the brand of your first nail polish?
Erm. I think I still may have it. It's a green Dollar store color!

5. If you're going to have a nail polish line what would you name it?
Probably L'Arc En Ciel or something like that. It was the name of a band I LOVED when I was in middle school. It means rainbow in French.

6. What nail polish does not compliment you?
Some shades of pink. It just doesn't agree!

7.What nail polish compliments you?
I like darker, more mature colors.

8. Name two of your nail art best-friends.
I love love Konads and tooth picks. Konad plates are the easiest way for me to get fancy and neat nails. You don't have to have endless plates but with a few plates of a few colors you do have endless combinations. I also love various forms of dotted nails so toothpicks are a great way for me to do that.

9. What was the best nail polish gift you ever received?
I can't really say. I won a nail polish giveaway prize from che at lovefemme a while back and that I adooooore.

10. Make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
Thanks to the Girlie Blog! I've never done a nail tag before. Her blog is great and I can't believe I just found out about it.


Five bloggers I'm tagging:
A Daily Dose of Anything
Keyleigh Jean
Adorgables
Love, Femme
SharleneGetAddicted


24 comments:

  1. Cute questions!
    This is original, nailpolish tag
    I use Essie, i think it is one of the best brands

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? It makes me sad that I haven't gotten the chance to try that brand!

      Delete
  2. Ah such a fun tag! 31 - thats a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love that you don't spend a lot on polish :) Yay for $1 deals! OMG L'Arc En Ciel! Haha. I used to listen to them too with my fiance. I heard there is a new album coming out sometime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they really? I haven't heard anything from them in the longest time!

      Delete
  4. what a cool tag!! i have never tried Sinful Colors but must try since they hv those awesome $1 sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I've never heard of this kind of tag! I'm in love with sinful colors, even though I can never get them on sale.

    Allie
    thefashionroute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting tag! :) I prefer dark polishes too.

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 31 polishes? Girl, we should combine our collections. I have at least 40. It's ridiculous. Mr. A tries telling me, "Why do you have so many? You can only wear one at a time." FALSE. I have proven him wrong on multiple occasions. It's worth it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, I don't even think that's a lot! And of course you can wear more than one at once... DUH. Haha.

      Delete
  8. Ooh interesting, I have so many nail polishes too, and most of mine were gifts. I also prefer darker colours, especially in autumn and winter, but I don't mind a brighter colour during the summer.

    Ps - yeah you can use milk/white/plain chocolate for the recipe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous of your collection! Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love red nail polish!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I feel like a total nail polish novice here. I don't even know what konads are:) You have a really fabulous collection though.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Thanks for tagging me dear! You know how I love nail polish, such a perfect tag for me to do ;)

    Konad and stamp plates are really the best for getting that salon like manicure without the hefty price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooo Aki! 31! I have 7 maybe. LOL I like darker shades as well. Ordered some pink ones, so I'll have to do a post on how they turned out. Pink can be funny. Have a great evening girl.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a fun little game, nail polish tag, love it!! i have tons of nail polish colors that i rarely use... hope you had a wonderful wednesday!!
    xoxo, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, I've never even owned nail polish before.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never seen a post like this before. I need to do my nails more often. I'm a slacker!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is cool! Dang, and I thought I had a lot of nail polish, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI sweety, thanks so much for your kind comment, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! :)

    liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. niiice little Q&A!! love the pic with all of the pretty shades!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!