Thursday, January 26

Wanna see some LUSH stuff?

Wanna see some LUSH stuff? This is some of their Halloween stuff (hey, not as late as Christmas in July).




When I unwrapped the package, I was disappointed with Lady Catrina soap. It doesn't look that appealing, does it? That's really okay. It smells delicious. If I carved off a nubbin of it, I'd think it was a purple jellybean. It smells wonderful. It has that tart jellybean scent and I actually don't think it's that sweet like some others have described. I think this spells better/stronger when it's not wet but I love the scent it leaves on your skin. It's very light and mixes with my own natural scent very well. 


For a soap with Lush's new base, it's also quite sudsy and moisturizing. I need a little extra in the winter but this would probably keep my skin quite happy in the winter. 






I think this one is also amazing. It's actually supposed to be the same scent as Lady Catrina, just in a different form. I think this form has a stronger smell because you keep it in its bag more often. I think while this smells just as great it's a little bit more tart. It's also not as moisturizing. This is also supposed to be in the same of a skull but it seems that it's not that pronounced and my camera isn't great at capturing it. 

20 comments:

  1. I need to get trying a few more lush things...the only thing I've really used is the shampoo bars which I took with me when I went travelling...it was soooo good!! Is there anything in particular you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like its an orange..i love citrus stuffs..so i might try it

    anyways i just came across ur blog...n i think its nice!!! how abt we follow each other???
    More2mystylediary.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girlfriend loves walking into LUSH but she never buys anything. I think she just likes to walk inside and smell things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I actually do that too. When I drag my friends to the mall, I take a very slow walk past this store and look in.

      Delete
  4. I've always been intrigued by Lush's shower jellies. Let us know how they work! I'm looking for something nice to use on my skin, since it's super dry.

    X,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like 'em. Some of the longest lasting Lush products for me!

      Delete
  5. Great items. I Love the scent of lady catrina and the calacas jellies. I'm using my last piece of soap right now and used my up jelly a long time ago. Try the jelly with a shower puff or loofah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Always good to hear about LUSH items because they are so cool.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun blog

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would feel awesome using soap in the shower that look like that..mental right?..haha
    but the scent you described sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really! I feel totally awesome when I use fancy soaps.

      Delete
  9. thank you for the nice comment you left me :) i am now your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe I have to agree with dwei, I never bought anything from lush, I only go and explore. but I might buy something next time I go, lady catrina looks pretty nice:)

    xoxo
    Rosie Anna

    rosieannax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love lush! You got some great stuff...too funny about the look of the first soap!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't gone to LUSH in, like, months. Almost a year, I bet. and I am just now wanting some soap. Some yummy smelling soap.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I have never tried LUSH products but really want to try...

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need to try that shower jelly! it looks so interesting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i always want to try LUSH..too bad my country don't have LUSH counter :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. We wish we had a LUSH closer to us!! But we'd get in trouble! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoa that's cool! a LUSH store just opening at the mall that I work at, so I'll definitely have to check it out!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!