Thursday, February 16

Cherry Blossom Cafe

I'll admit. I got lost on the way to this place. And the friend who I was meeting up with called me on it. It happens. To make me feel better, this restaurant was located in a pretty tiny and run down shopping complex after a long strip of car lots and dealerships. I walked in, not expecting much but I saw really nice wood furniture and some bamboo curtains. Overall, it had a really nice atmosphere. The crowd was nice as well. Mostly businessmen who came over from work. 


We ordered off their reasonably priced, but not cheap, lunch menu. 




I don't know about their regular menu, but the food was worth every penny. We started out with a simple salad with this delicious ginger dressing. Really really good.




If I remember correctly, I got a big bowl of udon noodles. Whatever they were though, the bowl was this big and I finished most of them.




Talk about complete! In addition to all their yummy Asian food, they also made their own cakes. I thought that this mousse was irresistible.




So, I would have to say I'd definitely go back to this place. The atmosphere is nice, the food is worth the price and they have yummy desserts. What's not to like? Find their website here!

18 comments:

  1. It sounds lovely,bamboo curtains and wook furniture,sounds rusctic and natural.
    And the food looks scrumptious too,worth getting lost for :D

    Hope your well and are having a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The environment was really nice considering when I got lost, it was among a bunch of car dealerships! It was like I found a little door to Narnia.

      Delete
  2. We'll go again the next time I'm in town =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake alone is a good reason to visit this place.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things you ordered look delicious! And don't worry... because I get lost sometimes too (OK, all the time). Haha!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. the food looks yummy..specially the mousse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I am warm in the outfit you just commented on. I have another cardigan underneath, and I also live in Phoenix so our winters are pretty mild (60+ degrees usually).

    Cute blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. those udon noodles look awesome! making me hungry now.

    Hope all is well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm, looks delish. I'm in the mood for some cake. I hate restaurants that sell expensive food when it tastes cheaply-made. I'd love to come here!


    Allie
    thefashionroute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you! I also hate expensive food that I feel like I can get in the frozen aisle of the store.

      Delete
  9. The noodles look so good and that cake looks delicious too! :)

    Caroline x
    carolinescatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake looks sooooo good!

    Thanks for droppng by!
    XXASAB
    New outfit post: Maximum

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh the cake looks so yummy, i like how they made it so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow i love the mouse cake! it looks very tasty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a frightening typo. Darn my active imagination.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!