Monday, February 20

My Life is Average Mondays: Updating you on my decisions...

I've been asking you guys to help me make a lot of decisions in the past few days so I figure I'd give an update on how everything worked out!

First, I wasn't sure about whether or not to keep this Jason Wu Dress.




Ultimate decision? Yes!

I started looking at more of Jason Wu's other things and realized that I really like him as a designer. And... well. I'd rather keep this >$50 dress than super splurge for another item.

Next, I asked if I should get Twitter or Tumblr.

I decided on Twitter, thanks to your advice. I thought that since I've been using Tumblr all along without an account, I can continue that. Anything I want to post on tumblr, I can really post on my blog. On top of it all, so many of you use Twitter. You can find me @seven_percent. Make sure to follow me and I can follow you back and we can be friends and stuff.

Lastly... Those shoes! I only had three days to return them. So... I kept the wedges.



This shoe was really popular with you guys. I'm gonna have to find some new socks to wear with this, but I already have a pair of boots I can tuck jeans into. I'm looking for a pair I can wear more flared leg jeans with so, I guess for those purposes, this pair is perfect.

29 comments:

  1. Love both wedges and dress! ;)
    Nice finds!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you opted to keep that dress, it really does look adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made appropriate decisions... and I absolutely love those shoes! :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool choices ;-)
    following on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYY! You took my advice on both the wedges and the dress. Winning!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sure you feel relieved now that you've decided what to do. it'll be fun to see how you wear them both, in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you kept the dress, it's really pretty! And I love the shoes, they are super versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been stalking, i mean tweeting, you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you made the right decisions. The dress looks great on you and the wedges are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad you kept the shoezies and the dress! they're gorge.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both items, I think you made the right choice!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the 3 choices you made! I was once obsessed with twitter, but I ended up deleting it after obsession -.-
    The dress might be able to go together with the boots. But maybe not. Thats how I would wear the new shopping finds.


    Allie
    thefashionroute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about that combo too. I'm not sure if they go together but I haven't tried yet. It's not been warm enough to wear the dress.

      Delete
  13. I'm glad you decided to keep the dress! I think it was a good deal for a Jason Wu product. :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S. Now following you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress. I cannot find it at any stores here.
    Great choice on the shoes!

    Mary
    simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely dress!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress! You can make that professional looking and fun at the same time! I can so see you rocking that on a summer lunch date with a pretty hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute dress! That is so my style and perfect for work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dress on you. Looks great with the skinny belt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yaaaaaaaaaay Aki! Glad you kept it all and will be on Twitter. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. You are so kind girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm glad you kept the dress but i think the dress looks so pretty on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wohh for the Wu dress!

    Thanks for the comment!
    XXASAB
    New post:New designs Day+Evening

    ReplyDelete
  22. great choice darling
    thank you for your comment <3

    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both the dress and the shoes are absolutely stunning!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that dress on you! It's super cute. Those boots are fantastic too! You could wear them with so many things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!