Thursday, February 16

Please Help Me Choose!

It may just be because I'm learning about anxiety disorders at school, but I have EXTREME indecisiveness. I can spend up to a day thinking about what I have for lunch the next day... and you saw that I can't make up my mind about whether to get a tumblr or a twitter. I actually still haven't decided. If anything, it's going to be twitter, but I'm going to hold off until I make sure I really want it. (See what I mean?)

Anyways. Went show shopping, brought two pairs of shoes and... I have problems deciding which one to get. 

Option 1: GB Gianni Bini "The-Beat" Boots


These, only black! These are so trendy right now! That's a plus and a minus for them. Trendy, yay, good. On the other hand, the winter season is almost over...will these be as popular later? The ankle is a bit low--it shows my ankle socks so I may have to get even lower socks to wear this with. I love how chic and edgy these look but it may be too edgy to work with my normal style. Should I just go for it?

Option 2: Gianni Bini Cheyene Ankle Boots


Click here... this gives you a much better front view. I like these because of the color scheme and the details on it... but ugh! The sweater cuff. I don't know if I'll find that hard to work with in terms of matching. I'm wondering if it'll be limited in terms of wear-ability in the spring. These shoes just don't get me as excited.

Option 3: Don't get any; keep looking! I'm kind of tired of searching... but I'm sure there'll still be boots out there. Maybe on Endless.com. 

In terms of prices... the first pair is 34.99 down from 99.99. The second pair is 45.49 down from 129.99. I got both from Dillard's which is having a sale, so I highly suggest you go take a look this weekend. 

So, Option 1, 2, or 3!?!

27 comments:

  1. Don't ask me! I'm not a shoe guy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m pretty much obsessed with the pair no. 2! They are beyond fabulous!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 for sure.

    Those will always be in style and chic and you can't go wrong with the perfect pair of black wedge booties, you can still do them for summer date nights in my opinion as well. I feel that number 2 is more of a fad design and not as versatile as #1 but still cute but only for winter time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'd wear the wedges during the summer just because it's so hot but I think I'd wear those more than number two!

      Delete
  4. I think both choices are great.=) those extra something can give your outfit an omphh.. the wedge however is a more comfortable choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 definitely. It's easier to wear just jeans and and a tee shirt, and dress it up, while choice 2 looks a bit like you'd only be able to wear it with leather jeans, or something grunge. Choice one is classic, and my mom has them, and she says they're perfect for most seasons.


    allie
    thefashionroute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had to pick one, I would go with #2. From your other commenters I seem to be the odd one out, but I think the first ones are not good at all. They look like they would make your foot look giant and misshapen. I'll never be a trend setter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make my foot look giant and it's certainly a look. ...More people I know in real life think it looks weird and more bloggers like the look.

      Delete
  7. Option 2!! I love those :) Hot shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would personally go for 1 because i don't like the sweater cuff thingy on the 2nd one...they will be trendy next winter also as far as i can tell..but you need another pair for the coming spring/summer..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the first shoe! love that style, and black will go with anything! you can wear those with skinny jeans or leggings, will look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wear the first pair of skinny jeans for some reason! They don't tuck right. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

      Delete
  10. For these cases, my answer is always to go with both. However, if you have to choose, go with the first one because it is more versatile.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the second choice. I think it will go with more styles, and you can always hide the fabric part under wide leg pants. And you'll wear them alone, they just look more expensive and cool. Or, keep them both! :) There can never be too many boots in a closet!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg lol. I share your indecisiveness. I would say I like #1 a little more than #2. As for #3...I would go with that if one of the 2 up there aren't to die for for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For me I say go with the one which is most comfortable in and is you. I like option 1, but if you like but are not 100% sure go with option #3.

    Mary
    simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the first one more :) Thanx for your lovely comment ! ....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have boots similar to both pairs, and I have to tell you that I wear them both equally, but with different things. For the price, get them both if you really like them. I wear them both a lot.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would go with option 4: buy them both.They are not that hard to match and they are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looove the first one!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both too! but girl I think you should get the second pair, it looks like sneaker heels! but the first one definitely looks more comfy though

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both pairs are nice but I love the first one, I'm into wedge right now! =)

    by the way, i just stumbled on your lovely blog! We're your newest followers.
    Please hop over our blog and let's follow each other...

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com


    thank you! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the shoes!!!!!!!! :) both!I am now your follower, xoxo! MUMU

    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so these are the shoes! I love both!! Great deals too!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!