Monday, March 19

My Life Is Average Mondays: Spring Break Plans

Not to mention, the last of my undergraduate spring breaks.

But my spring break isn't going to look like this:



via weheartit
Or this:


via weheartit
None of this:


via weheartit
Definitely none of this!


via weheartit
I have the defense for my undergraduate thesis on the Monday when I come back; I have exams and quizzes and assignments on Tuesday; I have essays to write. Not to mention--working full time.

Despite that, I'm still looking forward to it all. Why?

I plan to read this week. Probably NOTHING exciting to any of you since I know so many of you are voracious readers, but I don't read. I make a lot of excuses about time... but that's not true. Last Friday, I started and finished The Valley of Fear by Arthur Conan Doyle because I couldn't put it down. And I'm looking into books based off last year's to read list (I think I try to read every spring break). Maybe I'll try something new to me like 1963 or The Man Who Was Thursday.

And what else is going on? Maybe some more VLOGS with Mugdha from A Vigilant Muse. We have a few ideas but throw out any suggestions. We also really want to do a question and answer vlog so please, please, please ask us questions. They can be silly, serious, tutorial related... anything!

16 comments:

  1. HaHa Aki! Good luck on your exams, quizzes and thesis girl. I've been there. It'll be awesome if you two do another Vlog. I think they're great. Happy Reading! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spring breaks were always super boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, no worries. I don't think my spring breaks ever looked like this. Just look forward to the end of the semester instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just reminded me of all the course work i have coming up..i have to finish a projec..sit for exams..give a viva!!!all the best with all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. American spring breaks always look so fun! I wish we had the same concept here! More vlogs!! yay! I think you guys should go crazy and sing along to 'back to hogwarts' into your hairbrush lol! ok I will try to think of some questions and tweet u, in the meantime I'll leave you with this beaut... who was ur fav teenage mutant hero turtle? (are u too young for this q??)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never had the cool spring break i saw on tv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your Spring Break :) I've never had a Spring Break like the one in those pictures lol. I look forward to your guys' vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhaha i've never done any of the STD-fests for spring break either. i dont think most ppl in real life do that, only those shown on MTV HAHAHA enjoy your spring break of doing nothing! u deserve the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never had a spring break like the one in this pictures either :P

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha you are so funny :))) and i'm sure you will have a great spring break ;)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun on your Spring break!

    Come visit my blog, let me know how you like it
    and if you like my blog, can we follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's definitely a different way to spend your spring break but i love to read as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a wonderful Spring Break to me :)

    Question: What's your absolute favorite book?

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooohooo! last spring break! Good luck on the exams and the defense, girl!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never had a spring break like those photos. I was either too young or already working fulltime. BLAH hope you enjoyed yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That doesn't sound too bad. My spring break consisted of staying home & working too, although my mom came for a 3 day visit. 'Could be worse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!