Thursday, March 22

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award! Thank you so much. Daphnee constantly features bloggers and youtubers on her blog so it's great to see new faces.

The rules:

1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 bloggers.

Let's see, seven things eh?

1. As I'm writing this blog post, I'm also reading blogs on my google reader, replying to comments, chatting with my friend online, shopping at Urban Outfitters, and doing an assignment.
2. The last time I went outside was for school. I can spend entire days indoors if I didn't have to go.
3. I generally have incredibly vivid dreams that I remember if I write them down right away.
4. I really dislike dancing. I don't know how to do it and I've never really enjoyed it.
5. My mom likes to call me. A lot.
6. I really like having wood floors as opposed to the tile that's so common in Arizona. I like carpet too, but wood is warm and easy to sweep.
7. I've never ridden on a motorcycle, but I'd like to.



I'd like to pass this award to 
Bravo Runway
Grassetta Gillie
Someone, Somewhere, Blogging
fashionable rose
Girlie Blog-Seattle
drinkcitra
Cassykins VS. The World
SWEATshirtDRESSshirt
lovefemme
Spinning Threads
World According to Shia
Flysongbird
QuinKitty
Oh my dior
ShinyPrettyThings

23 comments:

  1. That's some pretty intense multi-tasking! I'll have to work on this one when I get home from work (no I'm not blog-browsing from work... never)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to do multiple things like that while writing blog posts too haha. I agree about wood floors. When I have my own home, I definitely want wood floors. Thanks for passing the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a lot of different types of floors over the years. You can do rugs on wood too!

      Delete
  3. I can help with that last one! I'm always taking people for a ride. It's fun to introduce them to the joys of motorcycling. New passengers always start out anxious and, within 30 seconds, visibly relax once they realize the operator (me) has full control and concern for their safety. You should go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend is thinking of getting a motorcycle. Maybe I'll have him take me around!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! I'd love to get one day an award. Nice to get to know you, I see you are also a multitasker :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats !you deserve it mate! ... I went out last time for university as well and i hate going out if not for a movie once a month maybe!
    and Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for your award!! we have so many things in common!i love staying at home for days:P i am also very shy and i don't dance at all! my friends are begging me to dance but i dont:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love learning about fellow bloggers, especially things that this that wouldn't otherwise come up!

      Delete
  7. Aki! Thank you sooooo much for this award! It really means a lot to me. I hope you have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for giving me this award :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girl! You totally deserve it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Thanks for the award, Laura/Aki!

    It feels like I haven't blogged in so long, but no worries. I'll be back soon to repost this!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for passing the award aki! It's so sweet that your mom calls you a lot haha ehh I can see my pictures, can you see them now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the award Aki! I don't know how you multi-task to this degree, I am truly impressed! And I think every Mom likes to call her daughter alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the award!!! <3

    LOL i hate going outside too. the only time i go outside these days is to get to my car to get to another indoor location hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your award! Well-deserved:) I love wood floors too, and I am usually doing 50 things at once while blogging (which is probably why it take me so long to finish a post).

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww thank you so much!! Congrats on the award!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats dear! u deserve this!
    thank u for visiting my blog!
    your blog is so ... cool
    I'm your newest fan now...
    :-)

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratualtions on your award and well deserved.
    Thank you so much for your comment,it was lovely and very helpful.
    Hope you have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!