Thursday, April 26

Animal Kingdom Adventures

My little brother and I planned this trip like crazy. My parents wanted to relax but the kids definitely took over the reigns in wanting to run like a German train.

We walked a ton of places and we passed the Tree of Life a lot. I remember from the last time I came to Disney, we spent a ton of time in the Animal Kingdom. My little brother wasn't too interested and so we tried to make a really quick run-through. 

As we waited to get into watching a Lion King show, I took "artsy" shots. Conclusion? I suck. But that's really okay.


This show was actually pretty darn awesome. I was almost a little ashamed that I knew so many lyrics.


Since it was so warm, we stopped to get some Mickey Mouse ice cream. I remember this from the last time I went to Disneyland (about 12 years ago)! I remember it was one of the most amazing things that I've ever had and that it was incredibly expensive... When I go back to it, I realize that it's good, but not amazing and it's expensive but not anymore than usual amusement park fare. Oh age, how you've sobered me to the experiences of life.


The next little batch of pictures come from Finding Nemo. If you haven't see the movie... WHY. GO WATCH IT. And if you have, you will probably recognize the following scenes!








21 comments:

  1. you took some cool pics. i hated disneyland but wanna try disneyworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun!!! I'm super jealous that you're going to all these amazing places :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to DisneyLand
    Looks and sounds amazing
    About your question
    I know 2 of them have tumblr account
    I saw one of them, it is terrible, sorry to say
    The other tumblr is pointy pants, i did not have a look yet

    Ariane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)i LOVE DisneyLand! New follower via email

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute. i want to spend a day like this with my kids :))))
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've heard mixed reviews about the lion king show, but gotta love the music

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw looks so fun! I remember watching the lion king show! haha :D Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaaaaaah but that's "finding nemo" i'm in love with this cartoon!
    gorgeous pics!!! love them
    xoxo
    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love Finding Nemo!! I always hoped that they would have done a second movie. Great photos!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generally don't like sequels but I might have to support you here.

      Delete
  10. This sounds and seems like some serious,big-time FUNNNNN :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :) if my blog interests please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like an adventure!and the 2nd shot is really nice,i love the framing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow glad you had a great time there!! I wish I could have come too :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I LOVE Animal Kingdom! Well, I love all the parks though... so glad you all went, now I want to go as well :) Beautiful pictures!
    Good luck!
    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like so much fun!

    Thanks for your visit doll!
    Do u have fb page for your blog? let me know

    Here is mine

    www.facebook.com/thesanktuary

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lucija,if you can not find me on your follower list,please,leave comment on my "Quick post"where I wrote about that problem I have with blogger,and as soon as they fix it,I will follow you.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it :) have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun time - i haven't been to disney for a lomg time - thanks for your comment about the cake - you should have a go!

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!