Thursday, April 5

Link Up: Style Inspirations and Blogger Meta

Gossip Girl's Fashion - Blair is my style inspiration. Always, always beautiful.


Blogger Merit Badges - I... want these to be real. 


Champagne Poached Pears and Caramel Sauce - This was good! It'd be its only post... but I forgot to take pictures. 


Buffalo Chicken Chowder - Used to hate spicy foods and now I cannot get enough. This may sound unappetizing to you, but it's such a good spicy soup fix. 


Need to relax? - How about you listen to the most relaxing tune in the world! This actually makes me anxious. What do you think?


If you like these links, follow me on Twitter @seven_percent because I tend to tweet whatever I'm looking at at the moment!

14 comments:

  1. awesome links..i have thinkng about doing a links post lately..if only the blogger badges were real!love the food!!!i'm salivating..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing what other bloggers link. It's always great stuff.

      Delete
  2. I just signed up to get emails from Closet Cooking! That looks so good!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love introducing people to other blogs. He posts some FANTASTIC stuff.

      Delete
  3. Blair is insanely beautiful indeed ♥

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh great post. Thanks for this.

    New follower.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    Also love your photos in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! A great way to find new amazing bloggers and inspiration.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. COMPLETELY agree about Blair's style! She always looks so amazing and manages to be effortlessly scheming and just slightly evil. Love her and want to be her xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wanna hate her, but she can be so vulnerable as well.

      Delete
  7. blair is so beautiful girl and just slightly arogant. but its ok. i do love it more. it makes her look elegant. lol

    kiss,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im more on serena style, but I do love blair when she was with chuck.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to check out this "most relaxing" tune. I would call it more hypnotic than relaxing, though biologically it would look like the same effect. I could definitely see meditating to this, but I wouldn't put it on in the background for calm music, no. Ugh. The high pitch tones a couple of minutes into it are far too dissonant. For relaxation I'd prefer #4 on the list, Enya's Watermark. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!