Tuesday, April 17

Marvel PicSpam

As I was dying down from the high of Harry Potter, we wandered into Marvelverse. I may have gone a little nuts. This is pretty much amazing Marvel picspam. Or... just a picspam if you're not into Marvel.

This was from a Fantastic Four Cafe.


The Hulk was this CRAZY rollercoaster full of staightups and upside down turns. My little brother went on it. At first, I thought he was going to be all talk with rollercoasters, but he really went on a ton!


This happened to be a spinny ride.


These beautiful and huge poster-like billboards were on the top of almost every building.



Doom was on a raise-you-straight-up-and-drop-you-down ride.


These things were also over all the shops!





I took touristy pictures by boards.


I think this was one of the last pictures I took. You know how Aquaman always gets the short straw? Yeah, even in Marvelverse, he gets the short straw!


Sometimes, they matched up the superhero to the theme of the place. I thought this was cute.


Towards the end of the trip, an announcer said that Dr. Doom and the Green Goblin were around. Then a few minutes later, we spotted these guys. Look in the background! Wolverine and Captain America.


And thennnnn my parents and I realized that these people were available to take pictures with so I got one with Cyclops after much hesitation.


I think it's so much less awkward if you're a little boy and not an adult. But I'm a kid at heart!!! In related news, I don't think I can get any more excited by Avengers. 

27 comments:

  1. i lol-ed at the aquaman joke..who doesn't know of marvel comics?!!these are awesome..and i am super excited about avengers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun! love marvel! speaking of marvel, can't wait for the new spiderman movie to come out

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah soo cool!! :D looks like alot of fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaslkj. This post has made me incoherent. We took pictures with soooo many of the signs when we were there! Also, the spiderman ride was a blast! Avengers is probably going to put me in the hospital, ayyy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had such a fun time, my favorite superhero ever is the hulk!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Aquaman. Then again water does make me have to pee, so...

    Love your pictures! Looks like lots of fun. Needs more Gambit, but still good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love the Marvel superheros! I want to go on all the rides haha <3 looks like you had a blast there!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally a kid at heart! Love all these photos :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, so fun!!! I'm so jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK how did I not KNOW about this even existing??? And bahahaha Namor by the restrooms? that's hilarious!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool ;) it's seems so much fun :)))

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummmm wait. You're telling me there's a magical place called Marvelverse?!?!?! Where is this wonderful place! I want to go oh so badly! I love how Aquaman got the bathrooms hahaha.



    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg marvel love!

    i am so excited for the avengers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like one hell of a fun day !

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice!!! I wish I was there with you, looked like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marvelverse is like WOW. Cant believe there's such a place. I will be a kid at heart if i was there :))
    Glad you enjoyed urself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog.
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. THIS IS TOO COOL!!!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun place! I want to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are having so much fun recently!!! Love this - I adore theme parks or just fun afternoons so this would have been amazing :) It looks so sunny where you are.

    Anna xo
    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally not a fan of Marvel, but I like the pics. Looks like a fun place

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this!! Looks like a great time!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg, I'm absolutely envious babe! I'm a die hard fan of marvel movies! This just top my list of must-visit places. =b

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  24. there's a store there with Pogo the Possum on it. That was created in my teeny S. GA hometown! so naturally i took a pic.
    i wanted to ride spiderman ride but it was closed down when i went. shucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!