Thursday, May 24

It's my couch dress!

I've always loved dresses that remind me of couches. I think the fabric is called brocade, but if you know, leave a comment. 

The material is slightly scratchy and stiff but I think it's the fabric that sheath dresses were MEANT to be made from.


I took these pictures in a park that's a minute or two from a really big mall we have here. It was the first and last time I went there, but I'm hoping to go back sometime.


These are slightly old pictures from before I chopped a few inches off my hair in China. For some reason, I miss those inches. 

Dress: Gianna Bini (23.70)
Bag: Coach (Gift)
Shoes: Aldo (70.00)

16 comments:

  1. Not sure what the fabric is called but I like. This dress has a lot of structure which is nice to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the structure and thickness of the fabric too.

      Delete
  2. Regardless of what it is made from, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i quite like it, it seems like a simple cute dress that you can wear for any occasion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel like it's a little formal, but I do love it. I've only actually worn it once.

      Delete
  4. The dress is lovely! You look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what the fabric is but I know what you mean! The dress is really elegant though, and I love it teamed with the black heels. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the fabric's called brocade and is mostly used on furniture and such! This dress has a lovely cut!

    :)

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your dress the texture is lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this look !it's fab!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous in that dress, it's so pretty!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely outfit Aki! I love your dress!:) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty in this dress!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really like this dress..no idea what the material is..i am trying to grow out my hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!