Tuesday, May 22

Pizza Recipe + Return from vacation

I just returned from China over the weekend and I'm happy and fat but not really ready to get back into working and dealing with real life. I hate being bored at home but I also really want to sleep for a week. I'll work on getting vacation pictures for you...but in the meantime, here's an old blog post!


Make pizza--that's definitely one thing I never thought that I'd do. I got the recipe from this place.



Despite it being unattractive, it was quite good! I've always thought that pizza making would be too much work and not worth it, but this had adequate return on investment! I'm proud of myself for doing this... Though next time I'm craving pizza, I think I will go out for it.

17 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good trip! Pizza's that look a bit messy in my experience taste the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your trip was great, it is kinda hard to get back into routine, i agree!! and i loooooove pizza, my fave food EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know if I've gotten in a routine even now.

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home!

    I'm eating DiGiorno pizza right now and I think it tastes worse now that I'm looking at your pizza. I think it's the onions, everything needs more onion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! I actually really like Digiorno.

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see your vacation pics. I'd be suffering from post vacation depression

    ReplyDelete
  6. yippee you are back!!hope you had a great time.waiting for the pictures..the very 1st time i tried making a pizza it was a super disaster..haven't tried since then..will give give this a try..

    flysongbird

    Enter My First International Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo I love making my own pizza :) My pizza always turns out super ugly but also super test! Your pizza actually looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love homemade pizza - My bf and I try to make it every Friday night together and have some red wine. I worked in pizza stores when I was younger so am quite the little pizza pro :) This honestly looks delicious though.

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely give you props for trying to do so every Friday night! I don't think I could ever do that.

      Delete
  9. We love homemade pizza but haven't made anything like this! Welcome back!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious :D

    I've never made homemade pizza before!

    Thank you for your kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! I hope you had a fabulous vacation ~ can't wait to see your pics!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, now I want pizza. Like hella bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!