Thursday, May 31

Those beautiful wedges!

Remember when I was asking your opinion about what shoes to purchase? 




Cardigan: H&M (19.96)
Shirt: H&M (12.95)
Shorts: Forever 21 (7.00)
Tights: Forever 21 (6.80)
Shoes: Gianni Bini (34.99)


I decided to go with the black wedges and haven't looked back! They look slightly awkward and kinda like horse hooves, but I'm slightly awkward and born in the year of the horse. So it's all good. 


They're not exactly a summer or spring shoe, but I think they work for enough seasons. They're  tall but so comfortable. It's like walking on clouds. 

17 comments:

  1. I love black wedges you can never go wrong with a good pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wedges; great choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta respect your view on why they're so fitting for you, lol. I think they are growing on me now that I see them on you. They especially work with the tights

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Slightly awkward and born the year of the horse...girl, you're too funny! Great pick..love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfortable and tall? I'm a fan! I love being temporarily taller (or permanently, but that's not going to happen) :) Those look great on you - very leg lengthening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how leg lengthening they are!!! I think I seriously love any shoes that are like that.

      Delete
  6. yes!!!i love these shoes!!!i am a horse too..but aren't horses supposed to be graceful and whatnot?!i fall down on my face on even ground!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those little ponies seem quite clumsy. I think I'm one of those. Are you?

      Delete
  7. Cute shoes!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! They look really great on you! I'm loving your outfit! It's hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love wedges, these are gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, I saw these smexy wedges and thought of pricing wedges due to import subsidies. Should I kill myself now or should I kill myself now?
    I'm only using you to procrastinate, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're done with your exams now.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!