|Unrelated Avengers Spoiler Picture|
You have to answer 11 questions and then tag 11 people to answer your own 11 questions.
Here are the questions asked by Gayle:
1. Drugstore or high end makeup/skincare brands?
Drugstore, drugstore, drugstore. When I was first getting into makeup, I actually got my taste of both. A friend took me to get some drugstore foundation. Another friend helped me get some foundation and mascara from Sephora. It took me a little bit to realize that respective friends only shopped drugstores or more high end brands. As I started reading blogs myself, I grew to love drugstore items. I definitely see the value in most high end items, but I believe that if you spend a bit more time and do your research, there's definitely comparable drugstore items at a fraction of the price.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I'd been reading a lot of blogs and REALLY just had to get in on the action. I was falling in love with documenting my life, my fashion, my food and my thoughts in a public place. Probably not a great reason, but I wanted to share.
3. Is the number of followers important to you to decide to follow a blog/ or even take a look at it?
I kind of evaluate a blog on how many followers it has, but perhaps not in the way that you'd expect. First, I have to like the blog. Obviously. Then, it if has a small number of followers, I'll subscribe. If it has 500, I'll raise my expectations for it and see if I still like it. If it has thousands, I'll have to be sure that it's a blog I really like before I follow it. I blog for interaction--and I already follow more than enough blogs for me to keep inspired and keep reading. I think that larger blogs may be less likely to interact with you so I don't follow 'em unless I love love them.
4. How many lipsticks/lip stains/lip balms do you own?
I own two lipsticks. One nude pink from Estee Lauder and one really magentaish red. I think I'm going to get a true red and then a nice pink and I probably will never need lipstick for the rest of my life because I wear it so infrequently.
5. What is your worst fear?
Uncertainty. I'm extremely risk adverse. I hate "the unknown" and I hate unpredictability. From important things like my career to day-to-day things like attending a party, I hate it when I don't know what to expect. I think if I knew ahead of time, I can plan for it.
6. Do you prefer to shop online or in store?
It depends. If I'm trying to wrap my head around a style, I'll look online to see how people are wearing it, where they're buying it and where I can find it. Then I'll actually go in the stores to try things on. I can't buy anything without trying it on because of sizing issues.
7. Have you ever met a celebrity?
8. What's your biggest dream?
To find something I am truly passionate about and work on something that "isn't work". I don't think it's going to happen though.
9. Would you get out of the house without makeup on?
Oh yeah. I do it all the time. I think now a days, I wear makeup as much as I don't wear makeup.
10. Do you wear mostly heels or flats?
mmm. Mostly heels, I'd say. I have the unique quality of being flatfooted--so heels give me the arch I need on those days where I have to walk a lot.
11. Do you care about all the chemicals that you can find in your daily skin care, makeup products, tab water, food, etc?
Nope. I try to do what I can with small actions but I'd rather enjoy a short life than suffer though a long one.
Here are my questions:
1. Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
2. What is your favorite magazine?
3. Have you ever lived abroad?
4. If you could only wear one accessory (bracelet, earring, necklace, etc) for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
5. Do you own any animals?
6. How do you know when it's true love?
7. As for perfume... floral, fruity, foodie, other?
8. Do you have a favorite store to shop at for clothes?
9. What blogging habit gets on your nerves?
10. What type of music do you like listening to? Any favorite artists or songs?
11. Are you satisfied with your job?
Angela See, Angela Blog
The Pink Boudoir
respect the shoes
Wonder Woman Rises
Makeup is Art
A Very Sweet Blog
The House of Shoes.