Saturday, June 9

Aussie Three Minute Miracle Review!

I first heard about this product from SWEATshirt DRESSshirt who is one of my favorite bloggers. After she had posted about the product, I went out and got it on a whim. 



This is a conditioner you leave in for three minutes--enough time to suds yourself and shave! The only complaint I have about this is the packaging. It's a squeeze bottle, but without a cap. Instead of a cap, it has a hole in the center that lets product out when to squeeze. I can imagine this being a travel nightmare! 


The actual product works great. I have pretty long hair and even I don't need all that much. I don't use it all over my head but I don't use it just on my ends either. Since I have pretty dry hair, I start working in the product at my neck and all the way down my pony tail. Some report that your hair can get too greasy if you use this every day... I use it every other day and I have absolutely no issues with greasyness. Best of all, this product is about four dollars at your local drugstore. It's a steal! 

And remember, I'm giving away a pair of earrings. Check out my giveaway here!

23 comments:

  1. I kind of love this stuff. Not going to lie, I made my boyfriend get it to use in his beard back when he was sporting a beard to rival Santa, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. If you ever get him to do it again, pictures!

      Delete
  2. i've always wanted to try this, but my drugstores never have it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! Thanks for sharing :) The packaging is cute

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my roommates from last year had this and it was fabulous! I really should go out and get some cause I remember loving it the few times I tried it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's one of those things that I would recommend without fail.

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with this product too. I started using it last year and my hair gets super soft and shiny afterward.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really notice any change in shine in my hair, actually. Generally, I think when it gets softer, it gets duller.

      Delete
  6. Ohh, this sounds like a great idea. I could use some conditioning ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome review!
    Must try it!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review, this product sounds great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great product for my dry fuzzy hair! But I totally agree with the traveling nightmare part!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Aussie Shampoo and conditioners but I haven't tried this one yet. I've tried their luscious long leave-in conditioner spray though and it didn't impress me much :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think even if the other one wasn't impressive, still try this one. I love it that much!

      Delete
  11. This sounds great! I'll have to try it since my hair is pretty dry.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'll stay with Head and Shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  13. seems like a good product..even i have heard of it..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! I think I might try this....Aussie stuff usually smells really good too ;)

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh nice! Aussie has some pretty goof products! This one seems like a great one to use...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm looking for another deep conditioner. Thanks for the review! :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I'm glad you ended up liking it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!